This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well I'll Be Darned!

We live in between two NFH. They are the bestest of mates. However, one set of NFH is on holiday.

The other night at about 2am we were awoken by vague crunchings, bangs and muttered words.

We kept the lights off and peered out. We saw the NFL in their bestest of mates' garden, stealing things and transporting them to their own garden. Whatever it was, it was fairly big.

They have -we suspect, but can't prove 100%- nicked things from our garden. Pots, stones, bricks, garden canes, etc.

But stealing from their friends?? Now that's what I call being a true NFH! :lol:

Can't wait for them to come back and hopefully find out and have a little "chat" with him... :box:

Of course, they were looking after their house for them. I wonder why the security lights have been turned off this week?

Comment

Well, neighboured, you know the old saying 'there's no honour among thieves'. Seems like you're having it proved. Just make sure you don't get the blame for anything. Any chance of you taking pics?

Misty
      "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

N....what is NFL?

think I missed a post somewhere!!

Comment

NFL=National Football League (I think) It's American, gridiron football.

Neighboured said NFL instead of NFH

Misty
          "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

And you do not seem able to edit the subline, so I am stuck with NFL, instead of NHL. Doh! :lol:

Comment

Now I'm even more confused than Beth was :blink:

What is it: NFH? NFL? or NHL?

Comment

Oh, dear! Right. For a long time I modded a board with 90% American users. It was NFL, NFL, NF bloomin' L all the time! The chief mod, SHE was an NFL nut, too! Probably the worst one of the lot! :lol:

So now I have trouble with NFH and NFL. Is it any wonder? :jump:

One NFH decided to do a dastardly dirty deed against another NFH, his supposed bestest of mates.

I hope that clears up the confusion.

Comment

Phew :lol:

Thank you

Comment

I've just done the quickest topic title edit ever Neighboured

Comment

Thanks, Admin Geezer Matthew!

Comment

Working...
                      X