This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Court Attendance

I have heard through the grapevine that my nfh has recently been to court as someone else other than myself has taken her to court for harrassment.

I wondering if someone has any information on sites that could help me find out if this is true as i would dearly love to find out is she was found guilty.

Yes i am just being noisy and yes i should just be happy to know that someone else has taken her to court maybe she will realise exactly what her behaviour has been like with me but i would also like to know what evidence this other person had as this neighbour has made my life hell for some time

Comment

%GREETINGS TECHBABE%

Why dont you ask your neighbour opposite NFH if he/she

took NFH to court.

If this is the case then you could ask them how they managed

to get a prosecution order against your NFH.

Armed with this information you could then proceed to start your

own prosecution against your NFH.

:nfh1:

Comment

Hi Techbabe

Try back along the grapevine to see if you can get that information.

You could also try your local press - sometimes they have information from Court about recent cases.

Alternatively, you could ring the Court direct - not sure whether they would give you the information though.

Comment

i vaguely think the court keep records of what cases have been heard etc, and i think they can be perused by the public. id ring the court and ask.
          http://bestsmileys.com/sparkle/1.gif

I decree today that life

Is simply taking and not giving

England is mine - it owes me a living

But ask me why, and I'll spit in your eye

Oh, ask me why, and I'll spit in your eye ~ Morrisey/Marr

Politics is Showbusiness for ugly people ~ Jay Leno

I don't like liars, I don't like cheats. I don't like bullsh***ters. I don't like schmoozers. I don't like ar*e-lickers. ~ Sir Alan Sugar

"Why, Sir, you find no man, at all intellectual, who is willing to leave London. No, Sir, when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford." ~ Samuel Johnson

The secret of success is the capacity to overcome failure ~ Noel Coward

An economist is an expert who will know tomorrow why the things he predicted yesterday didn’t happen today ~ Laurence J. Peter

Always laugh when you can. It is cheap medicine ~ Lord Byron

Better bread with water than cake with trouble ~ Russian Proverb

There is no trouble so great or grave that cannot be much diminished by a cup of tea ~ Bernard-Paul Heroux

Carpe Diem

Give Yourself to It ~ Sue Gadenne

Comment

the local press often release court procedings in the paper, or you could try asking some of your better neighbours if they have heard anything

Comment

None of the neighbours that I speak to know anything and my good neighbour was just as surprised as I was when I mentioned it to her.

I will try to ring the court direct and i also thought about going to the local library but not sure if any of this woule be any good.

I have found an internet sight that for around 30 pound you can supposedly do all sort of checks down to divorce, child support, bankruptcy and criminal etc but I am unsure about paying out good money if they don't work.

Comment

Techbaby,

I came across a few of these online private eye services, in the hope to check out my neighbours past. The ones I checked needed quite specific details , namely National Insurance numbers.

If you do us one would you let us know the outcome.

Take care Kevin

Comment

Phnoe the clerk of the court. Tell him or her what your situation is (nfh driving me mad, might be considering legal action myself, etc.) and ask if the records of cases are open to the public.

Might just be that it was the police. Check with them.

Many of these "information services" are either US-based so worse-than-useless, or offer you UK information that is avaialble in the public domain, anyway.

Comment

Working...
                  X