This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spotlight Issues

Our most recent new look section at NFH in Britain is called 'Spotlight Issues' -

Welcome to Spotlight Issues

Within this section we focus on a particular area or topic which is related to the Neighbour From Hell areas. So, whether that's noise issues, anti-social behaviour, harassment, or any other similar issues, come and read what we think.[/b]

You can reach the page from here and the latest spotlight issue is up (you can also submit your feedback/comments about each spotlight article):

http://www.nfh.org.uk/spotlight/index.php

If anyone would like to write a spotlight issue article for future inclusion or has an idea on one we should cover next time, please let me or Beth know

I've just added the latest Spotlight Issue (which is very topical at the moment!), this is:

Bangers and Crash: Dealing with the menace of 'legal' explosives - Fireworks

Please feel free to feedback from Part 7 on the page if you'd like to. Hope you enjoy it, I enjoyed writing it anyway.

Comment

Next Spotlight Article is up, 'After the tinsel is torn?'.

Comment

Some forum members may have read this already, but we have a new excellent spotlight article:

Are we victims of our own silence?

You're welcome to comment on the article from the comments section there if you'd like to.

You can also see a list of all previous Spotlight articles from the Spotlight Index.

Comment

Working...
        X