This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N.f.h

HI ALL,JUST GOT IN TONITE AFTER VISITING MY MUM.

ARRIVED HOME AT 10.28pm,LOOKED UP STAIRS TO SEE

IF NFH WAS IN.NO SIGN OF LIFE,ALL LIGHTS OUT.

10.45pm BANGING NOISES FROM ABOVE.ITS AWAKE.

IT HAS BEEN SITTING IN THE DARK TILL WE GOT HOME.

LOOKED OUT LIVINGROOM WINDOW AND ALL THE LIGHTS

ARE ON UPSTAIRS.IT USUALLY GOES TO BED AT 11.30pm.

ITS STILL AWAKE AT 11.50pm.

HAVE JUST FOUND OUT THAT SOME OLD BEDSIDE

CABINETS WE THREW OUT A FEW MONTHS AGO

ARE NOW IN POSSESION OF OUR NFH.

I CARVED THEM UP GOOD AND PROPER WITH A CRAFT

KNIFE BEFORE I CHUCKED THEM OUT BUT ITS GOT THEM.

WEIRD OR WHAT.WE HAVE JUST STARTED TO BURN

PERSONAL PAPERWORK BECAUSE OUR NFH HAS BEEN

ROOTING THROUGH OUR RUBBISH.

SICK OR WHAT

Mrunhappy, I think you may have got yourself a stalker problem here. Rooting through your bins is an ominous sign

I think you should have word with your Neighbourhood police officer. In the meantime don't throw out anything with your name and address on it, burn it if you have to. If you chuck out junk mail make sure your name and address is removed from it first, just to be extra careful.

Good luck

Misty
    "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

thats so weird, be careful what you put in the bin, i dont blame you for burning any paperwork you have.

sounds like your NFH is a potential stalker, i know what you mean when you say that the lights were off when you came home and NFH was watching, thats a very typical NFH trait.

good luck

sallyanne

Comment

Hi Mr Unhappy

Absolutely, it's said, but these days you have to shred or burn anything with personal details before putting them in the bin.

I would speak to the Police about your nfh's behaviour. There's something not quite right there.

Comment

Crikey, Mr U - as Misty says it sounds like you're being stalked, harassed and having your privacy seriously invaded.

As Holly says, definitely ask the Local Police for advice.

Not sure about this - can anyone clarify - if you have a skip and you put your rubbish in it, it's still your property until the skip is collected right, so if someone nicks anything from it, it's theft? Does the same apply to your general 'household' rubbish? (e.g. if someone rifles through it or takes it, it is theft?).

Comment

Working...
          X