This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 600th post, and

Just to let you all know I'm posting a new topic here for my 600 post - that's happened very quickly! Almost out of nowhere.

And today, we had the highest numbers of users yet - 26 in total. Not bad going folks!

(I bet now Matthew has posted a posh topic somewhere, with all fancy pictures and wondrous things, saying just that ).

Congratulations Holly! May it be a milestone of many...!

I hadn't noticed we achieved 26 users today, thanks for saying

No posh topic, left that to you this time

Comment

Well done Holly It's amazing how those posts mount up, isn't it? Looking forward to your next 600

Misty
      "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

Well Done HGL!

I do enjoy reading your stuff.

I always manage to post a load of tripe.

Will you be celebrating with 'Breakfast At Tiffany's'?

Regards,

Morbius

Comment

nice one HGL!

heres to the next 10000000 posts!!

LOL

Comment

I have celebrated in my own quiet way, with a bottle of and pretty much a five hour discussion about the future of this site and I'm still here typing!

Thanks for your comments, if any word of wisdom has helped I'll be very pleased and if any piece of advice has seen a member or guest through a rough patch, then it's all worth it.

After all, that's what we're here for. A twenty-four hour emergency service for people in need.

Perhaps we could become the 5th emergency service? Lord knows we are becoming more used each and every day!

Comment

Working...
            X