Clear All

• NEIGHBOURS FROM HELL GAME

This looks like fun for all you "gamies"

http://www.gamesites.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/neighbours/

Trace

Oh Brilliant!

Sky

Comment

Oh the pure unadulterated joy of any of our NFH's getting hold of this 'game'.

They already have too many 'good' ideas without adding any more.

The NFH should be counselled in being a good citizen not a worse one !

They should ban it ! Or better still put a government health warning on it.

Comment

It's like the "Dorotos"(sic) thing all over - how can people make light out of other people's sufferings?

They just don't understand do they?

Comment

A game!!!

Sorry , fail to see any 'amusement' from this whatsoever.

Find the whole idea in extremely bad taste.

The people who devised this have obviously never been on the receiving end of idiot NFH antics

Nuke them

"Take off and nuke the site from orbit- it's the only way to be sure!"

apologies if you are an "Aliens" fan

Posh Noodle - NOT for the likes of YOU!!

Comment

Video games! Have you noticed how so many of them play to the baser instincts of human nature? That was a daft question!

As with most games, it will affect different people in different ways. It could be a good release valve for someone with an NFH, or it could just encourage even more antisocial behaviour.

But, hey, that's the world today! What are YOU going to do to make it better?

Sorry, I woke up in a really cynical mood today

Misty
            "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

Ohh sorry guys, it was a bit thoughtless and selfish of me.

It didnt occur to me about the youngsters getting hold of it and impressionable minds etc.

I just thought it was a nice way of letting of some steam against my own NFH!

Sorry

Comment

Perhaps the designers should put in a 'nukem' option if it gets out of hand. I also suggest that perhaps you can go head to head with your NFH in a Matrix style kick and punch fest!

Any other ideas for some extra 'fun' in this game?

Comment

What about when they start ranting and raving, the ability to dub their voice over with "Barbie Girl"

Comment

Working...
                  X