This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess whats happened now!!!!!

You are not going to believe this...as I was reversing out of my parking space before toddling off to Health Spa yesterday, Psycho woman who had come out the same time as me and watched me get in my car to drive off, purposely walked behind me as I reversed out... I nearly hit her!!!!!!!

She did it on purpose - just think what deep pooh I would be in if I had run her over.......I am bound over to keep the peace...

she is NOT supposed to be provoking me or stalking me in any way at all.she is evil!!!!!!!!!

so I have reported her to the Police and my Solicitor!

this is a living nightmare - what is she gonna do next??????

again at her Witsend

Witsend

hi wits

like the previous post, u did right in reporting her, she obviously wants to provoke you and cause more trouble, she sounds mental, i know its hard but best thing is ignore her.

sallyanne

Comment

What kind of sicko is this woman? She's prepared to get herself run over in order to get you back into court!!! Stupid psycho b***h from hell!!!!

You did exactly the right thing witsend. Hopefully the police might be able to get something done about her, wouldn't hold my breath though

I wish there was something I could say or do to make things better, but I can't I just hope they hurry up and find a buyer for their flippin' house

Take care

Misty
      "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

Thank you all...

this morning at 7am I am just sitting out enjoying a rare glimpse of the sun and psycho b...... has to come out.........it is soo frustrating as I really want to say something to her.

something really disgusting which I will not print here!

she just will not leave me alone........................

perhaps she fancies me!!!!!

anyways yesterday was very brave and got my bike fixed which means that I can whizz off from my house complete with rucksack and sunglasses! What a sight I must look!!

Am at work 10 till 6 today which gets me away from "sunshine valley" as me mate calls it!!!

Have a nice BH weekend - always a bad time........

Witsend

Comment

i know what u mean, i too feel like that sometimes, need to get out of this house , away from mad woman next door, think about how healthy you are gonna be by going out on your bike .

and u know, coming back home i always get a sick feeling and butterflies on my stomach, that isnt right, is it?, (to hate coming home), sometimes i spend the whole day out shopping or visiting friends, just because i hate this house so much, (because of NHF), but good news is that we hope to move in a few weeks.

yes they must be like a radio aerials, even when i peg the washing out she is there in the garden , spying i guess, u know their sad little lives.

just ignore this mad person, u r better than she is.

take care

sallyanne

ps: i think i should have postedt in ranters corner!!

Comment

Yes, they must have some kind of warning system ......Witsend is just about to go out in her garden beep beep beep!

I swear she knows exactly where I am in the house and as it is a tiny 2 bedroomed house you can get a good idea of where someone is!!

The only place I feel safe is in the bathroom...perhaps I could put me 'puter and sleeping bag in there lol

And yes I know that sinking butterflies feeling in my stomach everytime I come home - terrible........

Psycho b**** was staring at me yesterday, just standing and staring at me whilst I was talking to the postman - he is a witness to her behaviour - I phoned the Police but no help - they said that she has to assault me or verbally threaten me and wasn't very impressed when I mentioned TPFHA...

but

hey it's ok for them to lie and perjure themselves to get me into Court..I won't stoop to their level but I could make lying statements about them!

Perhaps I should be in Ranters Corner!

anyway thank goodness I have to go to work to get me away from Happy Valley!

Have a nice day and hope to see ya all in chat!

Witsend

Comment

[B][I] SOUNDS JUST LIKE MY NFH,NOSEY,SNOOPY,

PERHAPS YOUR NFH HAS GOT CCTV INSTALLED AND IS

WATCHING EVERY MOVE YOU MAKE.

I INSTALLED 2 CAMERAS AT MY OLD MUMS PLACE SO SHE

COULD SEE WHO WAS ENTERING HER PROPERTY.

IF I WAS YOU I WOULD JUST STARE BACK AT HER.

SHE SOUNDS LIKE A RIGHT LOONY TUNE TO ME.

WHEN YOU PARK YOUR CAR REVERSE IN FIRST,THEN YOU

WILL SEE IF NFH IS HELL BENT ON GETTING RUN OVER.

KEEP YER CHIN UP MATE AND DONT LET THIS LOOSER

GET YOU DOWN.

Comment

Working...
              X