X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QOTD!

By popular request!

QOTD is now finished on the board and each day a different quote will automatically be displayed on the forum board at the bottom of your page.

Members can add a quote too themselves to be added into the database for QOTD inclusion from the "Submit Quote" link and filling in the details asked for. If your quote isn't included (e.g. as quote already exists) we will PM you and let you know.

There is an extra field in each member's profile "Latest Quote:" to match up with this new addition.

Hope you enjoy it

Forgot to mention, if you're using any other forum 'skin' than the default NFH in Britain look (blue look), you won't see this Quote function (or some others - e.g. Radio).

Comment

I see you managed to get it up then Matthew...

Comment

Originally posted by hollygolightly@Apr 19 2003, 1:51 PM

I see you managed to get it up then Matthew...
        Never a problem Holly

Comment

I don't want to know any more about this subject.

Altough I will say, that a while ago I was helping someone with a claim for a Community Care Grant from the DSS / Department for Work and Pensions/ Benefits Agency (whatever they call themselves these days), and the Officer said that no-one would be able to have s** if they were suffering stress or anxiety.

Perhaps it may be an idea to get lots of double entendre quotes out of Viz to add to the QOTD?

Comment

Originally posted by hollygolightly@Apr 19 2003, 3:37 PM

Perhaps it may be an idea to get lots of double entendre quotes out of Viz to add to the QOTD?
            Holly,

Feel free to add some quotes via the 'Submit Quote' next to the quote section at the bottom of your page

Comment

Originally posted by Matthew@Apr 19 2003, 8:08 PM

add some quotes via the 'Submit Quote' next to the quote section at the bottom of your page
              No "submit Quote" button at the bottom of my page. Just the quote and author, that's it.

I had a great deal of difficulty eating my tea tonight - I was making up some hilariously funny quotes. I'm laughing just thinking about them, but I couldn't possibly submit them...

titter, titter...

Comment

Forget the above post. I have now found out how to submit a quote.

It was there all the time but hidden secretly in some brackets!

Comment

Originally posted by hollygolightly@Apr 19 2003, 9:36 PM

Forget the above post. I have now found out how to submit a quote.

It was there all the time but hidden secretly in some brackets!
                  Excellent! Get 'em in Holly! Look forward to seeing them........!

Comment

thanks Holly!

I was looking on my profile to submit one.

DOH!

its at the bottom of the main page next to QOTD!!

Comment

You're very welcome Beth!

I am pleased to report that just after midnight one of my quotes came up.

I'm still debating about my own made up ones, but I just don't think I can do it.

Comment

Originally posted by april@Apr 21 2003, 1:39 AM

Aaww Beth,

Matthew isn't really gonna use the eyelashes one is he??

Don't mnd if he does, but will anyone understand it?

I certainly don't understand it, but after your recent postings April (you know the ones I'm talking about!) I dread to think what you, Matthew and Beth have been getting up to.

My mind is boggling again now.

Comment

Originally posted by april@Apr 21 2003, 11:03 AM

* Holly, I had lost my lighter and on chat last night mentioned I was lighting my ciggie on the gas hob.
                          Gawd April.........

Singed April more like?!!

Comment

Now Matthew - I like that pun!

Comment

Just hold the tip of the ciggie in the flame, April If you've got any of those little tea lights you could keep one burning close by, ready for the next nicotine fix

Misty
                              "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

Working...
                              X