This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beyond Mediation

For those of you who have seen a behaviour pattern amongst the various NFHs reported on this forum, I've written an article(with help from the other moderators) on how to try and understand the typical NFH behaviour, what motivates them to be eternally unreasonable and hopefully give you a few pointers on how best to tackle and deal with them.

There's an opportunity for you to add feedback on this article at the end.

http://www.nfh.org.uk/resources/Arti...ond_mediation/

Cheers

RB
    Now, these creatures are bringers of death and misery. They will never eat, they will never sleep, and they will never stop.

We are part of an ancient secret society. For three thousand years we have guarded the Cities and Towns. We are sworn at manhood to do any and all in our power to stop the NFH from ever being reborn into this world.

So what's the plan?

Rescue the damsel in distress, stop the bad guys, save the world.

Well Done Rockbank - this is a detailed and very well presented, interesting and informative article. I hope people enjoy reading it as much as I have.

:thumbs:

Comment

Excellent, insightful article, Rockbank.....and, not without humour!! (very readable)

Sapph :thumbs:

Comment

nice one RB!! :lol: :thumbs:

enjoyed reading it!

when is the next one coming out!! :lol: :lol:

Comment

To be honest Beth, I felt as though I could write a book on the subject.

Perhaps we will................ one day.
          Now, these creatures are bringers of death and misery. They will never eat, they will never sleep, and they will never stop.

We are part of an ancient secret society. For three thousand years we have guarded the Cities and Towns. We are sworn at manhood to do any and all in our power to stop the NFH from ever being reborn into this world.

So what's the plan?

Rescue the damsel in distress, stop the bad guys, save the world.

Comment

Only just read this rockbank, good stuff, hope you do that book one day.

Comment

Brilliant! Well done RB very interesting :thumbs: ...............

and now I'm waiting for the book :lol:

Comment

Brilliant article RB.

It is a 'must read' for all NFH sufferers.

Mrs B
                BE BOLSHY - RECLAIM YOUR GARDEN!

Comment

Dear Rockbank,

Thanks for the article. I read with interest Chapter 3 and can relate our problems to this. Our nfh had his music on one evening and my partner took a phone call from a friend that he hadn't heard from in a while. My partner started laughing and every time he laughed the music went a notch louder. Also when we had a BBQ one year with afew friends he decided to ride his motorbike up the alleyway next to our house. It seems that he can't abide anyone having a life. He lives alone and his daughter visits on occasion, but apart from that he doesn't have any visitors or appear to go out. He tells everyone he is a DJ, but spends every Fri, Sat in annoying us!

You almost have to feel sorry for him, at least I have my Partner and child to snuggle up to and not just a stereo!

Tortoise
                  http://www.nfh.org.uk/images/board_images/tortoise.gif

"Be silent, unless what you have to say is better than silence"

Comment

Working...
                  X