X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be serious please

Where to start.....

Ok, our house was a private dwelling, then the council took it over, after a while we became tennants and bought it off them using my forces discount. Now our bedroom was once used as a Spritualist Chapel. We have one resident revenant we know of and get on well with him. He can wind us up sometimes (hiding large heavy items, once throwing all the baking tins out of the pantry across the kitchen - at the crucial scary bit of a film,(I still laugh at my daughters face) standing in the bedroom doorway at 4am looking at us) His wife still lives in Sheltered accom in town and we agree if we move he can come as well.

However.

I was a bit cheesed yesterday at gettin no response to a post on Garden Law, so I started trawling all their posts. I came upon a statement to the effect that if the Council maintain a right of way they pass it on to the purchaser of a property.

Printed it off, took it down stairs to show 'She Who'. Started to wipe the dishes, and the sheet of A4 with the info fell off the shelf onto the plate I was wiping. Moved it, carried on, it came wafting back. This happened 3 times, so perhaps I'm getting a subtle hint here (must phone the council tommorow)

What do you think ?

Ogre
    'And if the elevator tries to break you down..... Go Crazy..'

Prince

Originally posted by Ogre@Dec 4 2003, 2:56 PM

Printed it off, took it down stairs to show 'She Who'.* Started to wipe the dishes, and the sheet of A4 with the info fell off the shelf onto the plate I was wiping.* Moved it, carried on, it came wafting back.* This happened 3 times, so perhaps I'm getting a subtle hint here (must phone the council tommorow)
    Hi Ogre,

Sounds like intervention to act to me too! :lol:

Good Luck, go for it!

Comment

Perhaps you shouldn't ignore such a heavy hint, they may not be forthcoming in future if you do, we all need all the help we can get eh?

Comment

What are you waiting for?

It is without doubt a sign that you must speak to someone about it!

Comment

we have a couple dead people here to, get on fine with them.

I would take it as a sign too

the biggest one our chaps did was the day the NFH moved out, I was just saying to hubby "please god let it be quiet now", and started crying, the doorbell starting ringing....a different tune than its supposed to play and there was no one there!!!

they didnt like NFH either!

Comment

Don't laugh.

The bloke who used to live in NFH's house was an evil old g*t who died in their living room.

The girl (NFH Daughter) told me it was really uncomfortable there at night.

So of course when NFH moved daughter out and herself in I'm 'beaming' at the house 'c'mon ***** you misoginistic old b*gger, you dislike em too'.

For a month after NFH wouldn't sleep there without all the lights on.... It's full moon shortly, perhaps I'll do something official...... B)

Ogre

Prince

Comment

ok Ogre...we seem to have a bit of common ground here!

this is how it is....

bad man next door died in his house, I know who he was as other neighbour did home care for him and she described him as evil old b*gger!....this man used to come into my house and i cleansed and had him removed,

heres the thing.... we reckon he made a circle of events here, he gives off negativity, makes negativity, then feeds off negatvity....that house has always had problems, so the more active he was, the nastier NFH were, making him more active, and around and around we go!

when NFH moved we cleansed again (smudged) and things have quietened down, the new neighbours are not bad, there are children who visit and they give off so much good energy, the spirit doesn't stand a chance! thinks have definatly gone quiet from that angle

so anyway, my point was evil spirits can make NFH (worse)

Comment

Ouch.

There we are.

The 'Rede' coming straight back at me. :banghead:

Thanks Beth

Ogre

Prince

Comment

hehe you are certainly keeping me busy Ogre looking things up on google!!

I had to look up the word rede and this is what I found!

Rede and wicca

very interesting I must say!

Comment

Beth (oohh winces in sympathy)

Ouch, what an incredibly dry page. Akin to a mouthfull of Jacobs Crackers and no water. And didn't even go into the Rede

You could have just asked :thumbs:

Perhaps I'll just run around there with my 'emergency' smudge stick :lol:

Ogre

Prince

Comment

to be honest I didnt think it explianed it very well, but I sort of got the jist of it.

do you know of any better sites that would explain it a bit more?, or if you have some info that would be good

i am quite interested in this sort of thing!

Comment

Ullo.

' An it harm nonedo as thou wilt.'

Its a simple enough rule, however the more you consider it the moral/caring(?) I think your actions become.

It allows a lot of personal freedom but a lot of contemplation of the impact of your actions etc (hence my first posting here)

Ogre

Prince

Comment

so basically the be nice to each other rule of life, and actions have consquences? :flowers:

Comment

OH NO, my thoughts, shall we say, regarding those who have wished us ill have been less than wholesome. Oh well another bad year for us. There must be some room for being just a bit human, surely?

Comment

Best thing is, if you know what you are doing, then do it. But if you don't, then don't!

One of our nfh meddles in things he doesn't understand. And has caused terrible problems, but has no idea of what he has done... :badmood:

Comment

Working...
                              X