X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what children say

Hi.

have read the story SP put up regading the innocence of children. This one I'm not too sure about as it is something my neighbours child said. I found it very funny but I'm not sure about everyone else. Yes it may have been rude but i thought funny all the same :unsure: (hope I dont get a warning for this)

My next doors child is six, he does have some behavoural problems but on the whole he's a good kid with a wonderful memory and imagination.

Anyway one day at school he told the teacher, she was b****y ugly. Anyway a few nights later at a barbecue round at my friends he was their. My friends father said to him "so young lad, what do you reckon, I am ugly then?" he didn't reply but just ran off laughing and continued to play. Later in the night when his mum said its time to go home, the young lad walked up to my friends Dad and said

"you know what mate, you're not ugly at all, but i tell ya, your Mrs. is"

You may have had to be there at the time to appreciate the funny side but still now I laugh when I think of it.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The cheeky beast!!

That's terrible, I'd die of shame if any of mine said that - cringe !!! :P :lol:

Comment

I think his mum DID want the ground to open up and swallow her.

But you know what they say. Children ARE honest. Aren't they?

:lol: :lol:

Comment

:lol: :lol:

How cheeky!

Comment

Whoops. I think I've offended. Sorry folks :-)

I'm not a parent. But the boy DID speak the truth. :lol: :lol:

Comment

Working...
          X