This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello all

The woman who had the demented neighbour who insisted on cutting his hedges every three days with the petrol saw and it was hurting my little girl who has autism....see you remember now :lol:

Well, he has been awfully good and has stuck to the arrangement, he lets us know the night before he wants to cut them.

The house is still for sale but there has been no interest.

I wanted to pop on to say THANK YOU all because I couldn't have done it without you.

You supported me through an horrific time and just because I am not here a lot that doesn't mean I will EVER, ever forget. :thumbs:

Wasn't sure where to post this, but I just had to say thank you.

Idgy

Hi Idgy

How nice to ''see'' you again :lol:

I was wondering about you yesterday...was hoping that your NFH would have at least exchanged contracts by now .

Sorry to hear about the lack of interest in your NFH's house, I wonder why...The garden must be a show garden by now with all that trimming going on :lol: .

But still, at least he seems to be behaving himself now. Hope your family and your little girl is having an easier time of it now .

I STILL don't understand how much hedge trimming a man needs to do :blink: :hihi: .

I agree that this site can really help to see you through all the trials and tribulations of an NFH. I don't know what I would have done by now either!

Please pop in and say hi from time to time!

Mazza

:daisy:

Comment

All the best & have a happy christmas and new year.

GG.

Comment

:blink: Christmas????

eeek!!!!!

:wacko:

Comment

Hi Idgy and thanks

It's great to hear that your neighbour is sticking to what he said.

A bit of a shame that his house hasn't sold, but if you're not having the same difficulties as before I hope the urgency has gone a bit. :unsure:

I'm really pleased to hear that you found NFHiB helpful and supportive - I sometimes wonder what I'd have done without it.

Keep popping by to let us know how you and your family are, all the very best to you all.

[Moved to General]

Comment

Hi Idgy

Lovely to hear from you again, especially as your NFH is behaving himself now.

Now that winter is on it's way he shouldn't have a need to cut the bush, surely. I could be wrong, I'm not much of a gardener

Hope things stay quiet for you and your family and if his house does sell you get a nicer class of neighbour Take care

Misty
            "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

hi Idgy

good to hear from you, I was thinking about your garden the other day!!

glad your chainsaw chap is sticking to the deal, hope thats made it easier for your little girl and you.

come back when you can and say hi, you know you will be always welcome, and thanks for the thanks!

its nice to hear peoples sucess stories.

you must lket us know when the house finally gets sold!

:lol: :daisy:

Comment

Hi Idgy!

Nice to see you, glad the arrangement is being stuck to, that's something eh

Like the other's have said, how often does a hedge need a trim for goodness sake! :lol: I don't know why he just doesn't remove them and be done with?

Anyway, pop back when you can

:nfh1:

Comment

This is such GOOD news!

Comment

Hi Idgy

Great to hear he is sticking to the arrangement! And sorry to hear his house hasn't sold yet. Very glad tho' that your persistence forced him to behave more like a rational human being - well done

Nice to hear from you, btw! Let us know how things go

Sapph

Comment

Working...
                    X