This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFHiB Feedback Pages

Be one of the first to comment on the NFHiB website areas and what you think about them, helping us to develop and add to the site areas, from here:

http://www.nfh.org.uk/feedback/index.php

Get your feedback in print at the main pages

its for all visitors and members, for feedback of the forum board and the website!

loads of people use the website without joining the board, and everyone is welcome to post a comment on their views

no naughty words though please!!! :P

I see we have had one comment already......and its a nice one!!! :lol:

Comment

Well, I've finally got the feedback section on the main NFHiB site working again after much head straining.... :lol:

Please feel free to leave your 'official' feedback there if you like, it can be anonymous too if you prefer and all comments are welcome, thanks.

Comment

I can't get the feedback page to work for me

This is what I posted:

This site saved my sanity. I cannot even begin to explain how down I felt when I first found it. I was welcomed, given loads of great advice and lots of sympathy and support for which I thank the members from the bottom of my heart.

I still have the occassional problem but now I know that I can talk about it here and get some fantastic responses which always lift my spirits. A truly great site

When I submit I get a message saying I can't use the word 'a**' in my post. Er..where? Can you help, Matthew? Please

Misty

Oops, just seen where it is, I mispelled 'occASSional' :P
        "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

Oooh Misty, that post has had me in stitches :lol: .

ClASSy

Is the feedback form working now?

Comment

ROFLMAO. :lol: :lol:

Misty, you're a case. :P :P Thanks for the feedback.

Comment

Working...
            X