This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neighbours suddenly quiet

I wonder why? Could they be thinking of moving? And would not want to have to reveal that they had a dispute with neighbours? Just a thought...

Fingers crossed it stays quiet AND they move sharpish NB! :nfh1:

Comment

Oh gosh, Neighboured, let's hope you're in luck, eh?

It's horrible, not knowing though and all these thoughts going through your head... :sad: .

That's the trouble with NFH, when they are quiet, they're almost just as much bother... :blink:

Mazza

:nfh1:

Comment

If your NFH don't reveal the dispute they've had with you, and you tell the buyers, does that mean the buyers can sue the NFH (even if you get on with the new neighbours?)

FF
        Howard:"You wanna be careful, before you know it you'll wake up in a bush singing songs about brooms"

Vince:"You don't know anything about me. Do you know anything about me?"

Howard:"I know...of you"

Vince:"Yeah, well, if you knew me you'd know that I don't sing songs about brooms...I sing songs about love...

Lovely lady with the eye

Lovely lady with the eye

You've only got one but it's a good one

Lovely lady with the eye, the eye, the eye, the eye, the eye

coming forward on a string, thats not normal, urgh

Yeah! I'm in a band..."

Comment

That's a very good point, FF! I'd not thought of it that way! :lol:

Comment

You don't think they've killed each other, do you?

Misty
            "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

I was just going to say that Misty!!!

Maybe they accidentally tripped up and landed with their head in the gas oven which was on , but not lit?????

or accidentally they have flushed themselves down the loo, seeing as they are big fat t****.... :lol: :P

:nfh1: :ban:
              http://bestsmileys.com/sparkle/1.gif

I decree today that life

Is simply taking and not giving

England is mine - it owes me a living

But ask me why, and I'll spit in your eye

Oh, ask me why, and I'll spit in your eye ~ Morrisey/Marr

Politics is Showbusiness for ugly people ~ Jay Leno

I don't like liars, I don't like cheats. I don't like bullsh***ters. I don't like schmoozers. I don't like ar*e-lickers. ~ Sir Alan Sugar

"Why, Sir, you find no man, at all intellectual, who is willing to leave London. No, Sir, when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford." ~ Samuel Johnson

The secret of success is the capacity to overcome failure ~ Noel Coward

An economist is an expert who will know tomorrow why the things he predicted yesterday didn’t happen today ~ Laurence J. Peter

Always laugh when you can. It is cheap medicine ~ Lord Byron

Better bread with water than cake with trouble ~ Russian Proverb

There is no trouble so great or grave that cannot be much diminished by a cup of tea ~ Bernard-Paul Heroux

Carpe Diem

Give Yourself to It ~ Sue Gadenne

Comment

Maybe someone else had had enough of them and has them bound and gagged cos they couldn't stand it any longer :lol: :hihi: :lol:

Tri

Comment

Originally posted by freakyfun@Oct 1 2003, 8:54 AM

If your NFH don't reveal the dispute they've had with you, and you tell the buyers, does that mean the buyers can sue the NFH (even if you get on with the new neighbours?)

Yes.

I'd quite like it to happen in our situation.

NFH sells and doesn't disclose; lovely new neighbours move in; we tell them of NFH's nuisance; they sue - we split the dosh.

:blink: :thumbs:

Comment

Apparently someone else told them exctly how vile they are. How noisy they and their children are and how lucky they are that we have not sued them for nuisance! One of the other neighbours had heard them when they popped round and, after accidentally drinking half a bottle of red wine before tea decided to give them a piece of their mind! :lol: I have heard this neighbour giving someone a piece of their mind whilst sober. Whilst drunk must have scared them witless!

It seems that the reason they are now so quiet is that, after five years or so of rubbish DIY, he has INSTALLED SOUNDPROOFING!!!!!!!!! :hihi: :jump: :jump: :jump: :wow:

We are waiting to see what happens next, however...

Comment

:wow:

Installed soundproofing???

What a scream!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mazza

Ooh, I like it ! :hihi:

Comment

he has INSTALLED SOUNDPROOFING!!!!!!!!!

Excellent - now all he needs is the personality transplant :crazy:

Comment

That must be a first A considerate NFH Or maybe he's up to things he doesn't want anybody to hear about

Misty
                          "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

Good point. He is the one with the whip, after all...

Comment

Hi

What a terrific resolution .I hope the guy stays scared witless for life,

Do you think he was fully aware of just how loud he was ?? or how obnoxious his kids were being.

It's such a shame that force, anger and the prospect of violence is often succeeds where rational debate fails

Too many people want more and more personal freedom why do they not realise or care that the pie is only so big and the more freedom the take the more they remove from others.

Ignorance just isn't bliss for all ---someone always has to pay the price

and it rarely the ignorant

Really ovejoyed to hear your news

Peace in our Time

Dave

Comment

Working...
                              X