X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apologies

Hello All

I'm really sorry that I haven't been around lately, but have had a few probs Everything is okay now, so will try to pop in regular again

Tri

Hi Tri

We've missed you;sorry to hear you've had problems, but glad to hear you're OK! Nice to see you back

Sapph

Comment

Hi Tri

No worries, get on when you can ok More importantly, hope all is well with you

Comment

Hi Tri

I was wondering about you just yesterday. How strange!

Hope you are OK

Mazza

Comment

Hi tri Was wondering where you'd got to. Hope you've sorted out your problems now and things are peaceful for you and the boys

Misty
          "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

Hi Tri

We have missed you .

Sorry to hear that you've had some problems, but happy to hear they're sorted.

Hope all's well with you and your boys.

Comment

Thank you all

The boys are fine thanks, and both doing so well too

I have a new next door neighbour...not on the side that I wanted :badmood: but you can't win them all :lol:

Tri

Comment

hey Tri

Glad you're Ok, and the boys are doing well!

Hope new neighbours are good ones, it's time you had some luck, for sure

Sapph

Comment

Thanks Sapph

I've met them and they seem fine, don't want to get too involved though. Have helped out here and there with directions and the dreaded boiler :hihi: They seem very nice, but don't they always at first...sorry to be so synical (sp?) but can you really blame me? :lol:

Tri

Comment

Tri, don't blame you one little bit for proceeding with caution Always better to dip a toe in the water first, then inch in bit by bit...especially when you've had your fingers well and truly singed

Sorry about mixed hand/feet metaphors :lol:

A civil, but safe distance seems a nice compromise right now Sure a nice big fence helps maintain that distance!

Sapph

Comment

Working...
                    X