X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nfh Lookalike

Hi All,

Just a thought for you all to ponder. Who does your nfh look most like?

Our nfh looks spookily like the infamous - innocent until guilty - Ian Huntley (remember Soham)

Can anyone out there do better?

Peace :angel:

Mine looks just like Dot (Cotton) Branning from Eastenders...Fag and all :smoke: She sounds like a foghorn and struts around like she owns the place :lol: (little does she know :hihi: )

Tri :lol:

Comment

Mine looks like a cats bottom with a loo brush stuck on the top. :lol:

Comment

I am censored - but might come back later!

Comment

This is a really good laugh :lol:

Maybe it should be in the 'Happy Zone', I'm certainly having a giggle at these :lol: :lol:

Comment

What a scary combination April

Comment

Mine look like the hillbillies from the film Deliverence!!

Soooo-eeeeee

Misty
              "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

I went into a bakery at lunchtime and they had a "Gingerbread Person" in the window, sadly it's head had dropped off and it's eyes looked a bit like this :wacko:.

Now, I know who I'd like to look like that.

:devil: :P

Comment

My ex-NFH looked like Eminem with a lobotomy and half the charm! He tried to rap but he was.......

Comment

I think my male NFH looks like Mr Blobby. with this hot weather he even looks quite pink like him as well. :lol:

the female one is like a witch out of Macbeth with blonde streaks and loads of eye make up, the female KFH looks like anna nicole smith in miniature form and the boy KFH is hermann munster's son (cant remember his name).

the NFH's mum looks like the Pi*ey on that game someone posted a link to., sorry i cannot describe her any other way! :badmood:

they all have voices like foghorns, and the social graces and mannerisms of a group of baboons (the ones with the red botties).

:hihi: :hihi:

:P :P
                    http://bestsmileys.com/sparkle/1.gif

I decree today that life

Is simply taking and not giving

England is mine - it owes me a living

But ask me why, and I'll spit in your eye

Oh, ask me why, and I'll spit in your eye ~ Morrisey/Marr

Politics is Showbusiness for ugly people ~ Jay Leno

I don't like liars, I don't like cheats. I don't like bullsh***ters. I don't like schmoozers. I don't like ar*e-lickers. ~ Sir Alan Sugar

"Why, Sir, you find no man, at all intellectual, who is willing to leave London. No, Sir, when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford." ~ Samuel Johnson

The secret of success is the capacity to overcome failure ~ Noel Coward

An economist is an expert who will know tomorrow why the things he predicted yesterday didn’t happen today ~ Laurence J. Peter

Always laugh when you can. It is cheap medicine ~ Lord Byron

Better bread with water than cake with trouble ~ Russian Proverb

There is no trouble so great or grave that cannot be much diminished by a cup of tea ~ Bernard-Paul Heroux

Carpe Diem

Give Yourself to It ~ Sue Gadenne

Comment

eddie munster!!

the cartoon on that game.....well lets just say I wouldnt want to meet any of them on a dark night!!

Comment

My neighbour and his unfortunate wife are ringers for Popeye and Olive and just as comical

Kevin

Comment

Yeah. Mine looks just like Dot Cotton. Oh... but our neighbour is a man

Comment

Maybe Norma Bates has a twin brother :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Comment

:P Hi All, thanks for your replies. I have had such a good laugh. laughter is the best medicine, Thanks, Margaret :angel: :nfh1:

Comment

Working...
                              X