X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nuisance Phonecalls.

*GWEETINGS*

We have had over the past few weeks,nuiscance phonecalls.

The caller witheld their number whilst doing this and the calls

were the silent ones.

Our telephone service provider has put a trace on our line

at our request.

It has been a couple of weeks now since the trace was put on.

We have just found out who was making these calls.

NFHs offspring.

Our telephone provider takes a very dim view on people who

make calls such as these and will be throwing a very large fine

in their direction.

I dont have a clue how they got our number in the first place

i can only think that it was my fatherInlaw.He is friendly with

the woman above and she is very nosey.

It all seems to be going wrong for NFHs family at the moment.

You may remember my posting about NFHs sonInlaw.

He was trying to break into cars at the end of my street and got

caught by the owner who thumped him.

Well it has gone through our lame juidicial system and NFHs sonInlaw

has lost his case.The owner of the car has been awarded £2000 in

damages.

The other bloke who i am quite friendly with who has also suffered the

same abuse has also sued him and was awarded £1000.

OH DEAR, it seems to be going pear shaped for them now.

They are young and stupid and brave.

This certainly made me smile.

Comment

so, what happens now mr unhappy? can you take legal action against them??
      http://bestsmileys.com/sparkle/1.gif

I decree today that life

Is simply taking and not giving

England is mine - it owes me a living

But ask me why, and I'll spit in your eye

Oh, ask me why, and I'll spit in your eye ~ Morrisey/Marr

Politics is Showbusiness for ugly people ~ Jay Leno

I don't like liars, I don't like cheats. I don't like bullsh***ters. I don't like schmoozers. I don't like ar*e-lickers. ~ Sir Alan Sugar

"Why, Sir, you find no man, at all intellectual, who is willing to leave London. No, Sir, when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford." ~ Samuel Johnson

The secret of success is the capacity to overcome failure ~ Noel Coward

An economist is an expert who will know tomorrow why the things he predicted yesterday didn’t happen today ~ Laurence J. Peter

Always laugh when you can. It is cheap medicine ~ Lord Byron

Better bread with water than cake with trouble ~ Russian Proverb

There is no trouble so great or grave that cannot be much diminished by a cup of tea ~ Bernard-Paul Heroux

Carpe Diem

Give Yourself to It ~ Sue Gadenne

Comment

sorry, should have read your message properly!!

so it looks like the noose is drawing in on these NFH, which is only fair they cant get away with it forever...

id say they are young and stupid and idiotic, no way are they brave...they like to show off their bravado...but people get sick of it in the end

he he he

I decree today that life

I don't like liars, I don't like cheats. I don't like bullsh***ters. I don't like schmoozers. I don't like ar*e-lickers. ~ Sir Alan Sugar

"Why, Sir, you find no man, at all intellectual, who is willing to leave London. No, Sir, when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford." ~ Samuel Johnson

An economist is an expert who will know tomorrow why the things he predicted yesterday didn’t happen today ~ Laurence J. Peter

There is no trouble so great or grave that cannot be much diminished by a cup of tea ~ Bernard-Paul Heroux

Carpe Diem

Comment

Hi Mr U

It must be sweet justice watching your NFH suffer and do they deserve it? :P I should think so :lol:

Tri

Comment

*GREETINGS ALL*

I am so sick and fed up with the NFH i just want all this stupidity to

end.

I dont see this as a victory over the nfh,s offspring only a hush in

their efforts to annoy us,they will be conjuring something else.

I sat here one night and thought to myself about what life would be

like if we stayed here another seven years.

Taking into consideration that our nfh has family very near and her

daughters kids will be 10 and 8 in seven yrs time what with the

mentality of the family I can forsee big trouble in the future.

Me @ mrs U have had a long disscusion on this subject and have decided

to move as far as possible from our problem.I think Scotland should do

it.

Comment

Pleased you've made a decision MrUnhappy - sometime it is just so much easier for the soul to move onwards and upwards.

Scotland is a beautiful country, the air is fresh and (depending on where you end up I suppose) it's very peaceful.

Wishing you and Mrs U all the best.

Comment

beware mr unhappy, there are some vicious NFH even in scotland. as some members will testify!!!

but like you say, when you look to the future and all you see is more NFH problems, there is no peace of mind. life is too short, man!

imagine how you will feel, in your new home with no NFH, it would be such a weight off your shoulders.

i cannot wait to move, last night, my NFH, who must be 8 months pregnant now, was standing outside her house, in her bra waving her 10 yr old son off, who was just going to the end of our road to sleep at his fellow KFH's house. (i could tell as he was carrying his toothbrush)

well call me oldfashioned but i dont really want to see a very pregnant lady with her chest hanging out of her bra opposite my house, i mean where does she think she is? we have teenage lads living next door to us, they are always hanging out in their cars yakking (no bother at all to us, really sweet) and they see her and make really lewd comments laugh and joke etc etc, she must be able to hear. i reckon she gets off on it...

my husband said, the next thing she will be doing is waxing her bikini line on the front lawn...i nearly honked up my dinner!!!!!! 8-X 8-X

i am counting the minutes until we get the hell out of here!!!!!

I decree today that life

Carpe Diem

Comment

ahahahahahahhaha

my god some people don't have anyshame eh??? it's always the people who should hide it all away that let it all hang out???

i want to loose my lunch at the sight of all the emaciated tattooed bodies on display on the streets round mine at the mo......

it ain't pretty and it ain't clever...my eyes!!!!!!!!! the retina's ........ they're MELTING.............

Comment

Working...
                  X