Slander Apparently Reported Against Me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slander Apparently Reported Against Me

My mother told me today when I visited her that she heard about what I've been saying about nearest neighbour and his son. She says it is slander and I'm lucky I'm not going to prison.

I don't know any of the details, as I didn't want to aggravate what is already a sensitive subject. I stand by my words, and I will not be intimidated by nearest neighbour or his associates on such matters, especially where he plays the role of the victim of online abuse.

Mother says I have a good neighbour, and who am I to say I haven't, however what I hear through the party wall tells a different story. I do not look for trouble, as in my experience I know trouble is very far away. I don't expect* to hear things which concern me which could compromise my well-being.

My neighbour is the type of person who would look for any excuse to discredit you, although this seems to be quite a common tactic with people who are intent on upsetting others or making themselves appear more credible, or worthy people.

I'm assuming the police have contacted my mother about this, although she didn't say that.* She should know me well enough what goes on, that I do no seek to damage neighbour relations, simply speak the truth.

If my neighbour or his associates (local neighbours, or anybody else) cause me any type of anxiety I will of course put it online.* This may seem like a game to them however it's a dangerous game which could result in loss of life.

I would like to finish this post on a lighter note, however how can I, it's too serious.

update @ 1758hrs

I just heard (through the party wall) the mother, and the father says "he's cuckoo" at least in the past 10 minutes, and I'm pretty sure they are talking about me. Of course I shouldn't be listening to what I hear ,yet sometimes what they say gets to me, as I believe they are looking for a reaction to help strengthen any case they try and build up against me.
    "The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."

I am so sorry to hear this. My neighbours sound like yours and will try anything to discredit us. Sounds like your neighbour has been grooming your Mother. From what you have said, not sure whether the police have been involved though, maybe it's just the usual scare tactics?

I am sure you are careful about what you put on-line and do not make specific references*ie. names etc. We all need to vent, I know I do and if I didn't, I would be walking around as a complete crazy person (probably already seem like this to some though).
    'The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing' (Edmund Burke)
    [COLOR=rgb(204, 153, 255)]'Positive affirmations purify our thoughts and restructure the dynamic of our brains so that we truly begin to think nothing is impossible'[/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(204, 153, 255)](Dr C Harra, 2013).[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 255)] 'My ability to conquer my challenges is limitless; my potential to succeed is infinite'[/COLOR]

Comment

When he said, 'he's cuckoo'- he was probably looking in the mirror and talking to himself :P*. If they had lives of their own, they wouldn't want to know about/ interfere with yours. Do be careful of who you speak to and don't say they've done/ said anything that you do not have evidence for-*it's not worth getting into any trouble over.*

Comment

While my mother was heading back to the car from my house, nearest neighbour was out at his van and exchange friendly conversation with mother for about 10 minutes. I acknowledged him when I too headed back to the car while mother was talking to him.

It shouldn't surprise me that he didn't mention anything about the allegation of slander against me since direct confrontation wouldn't end well for him. Just best to smooth things over and act like nothing happened, right?

In time things may be forgotten however that doesn't excuse them from the troubling things which I believe I heard them say through the party wall. If I had said the things they said I wouldn't be shocked if at the very least I didn't receive a visit from the police.
        "The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."

Comment

Is slander criminal law? Thought it was civil (unless of course direct threats or racist/hate crimes come into play, in which case the police will not get involved).

It is the same old game isn't it? I can look down from my flats living room window and see all of the bad neighbours within a stones throw.

One rule for us, another for them.

A key neighbour (whom I am almost certain now used to live close by me at a former flat) was gesticulating wildly, almost shouting and repeatedly pointing in my direction while stood on the pavement next to the main road just opposite me with another neighbour who had just put his house up for sale, if I had done the same I would now be detained under the Mental Health Act! My lip reading is not so hot but the gist of the conversation was that the neighbours house was not up for sale because of that !*%4$ (point straight at me as I am sat by my living room window) and not to worry as he (me) will soon be gone....

Nice little network they have out there, of course the biggest irony is that the 3 complaints I have filled against people with the police from this same address are the only 3 complaints marked on the crime map for this area, so I guess that will affect their house prices eh? *smug*

Comment

Fell out with my mother this morning because I question things about my nearest neighbour which is apparently making my mother uneasy. She says she doesn't want to speak to me again (which I'm sure she doesn't mean to be true). Mother told me she trusts the woman who is my nearest neighbour more than she does me. Not only that I have reason to believe I was poisoned by my mother days later after the incident on 27th November 2013 as well as days before Christmas day 2013.

Comment

Working...
            X