X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IT'S BEEN AWFUL, JUST AWFUL

Hi all

Sorry - have not been here for a while. Things got really bad, really, really bad. We have had vile abuse, constant loud music. It's driven us nuts and believe me, I came so close to doing that awful woman harm. The Police have acted, solicitor/court has had restraining order put on her, we had monitoring equipment from EHO back in place and actually caught them in the act this time, over a period of several days. Next step is a Noise Abatement Notice. It seems that Police acted as the chap opposite and people 3 doors down were also affected.

Julie and girls went to her Mum's for over a week. I stayed home to look after the animals but have been too drained to do anything other than slump in a chair.

Things have calmed a bit now. J and girls home, Xmas tree up. We are hoping that things will settle for good. One load of the baccy smugglers went on Monday so the chain has been broken. Rumour has it that nfh and family are soon to go but who knows.

I hope soon to be here more regularly again. If not, I would like to say a big thanks to each and every one of you for your constant support and also wish you a very Happy Christmas and a very, very peaceful and Happy New Year.

Take care all and I hope soon to catch up with your own situations.

John
    "You have to be the change you wish to see in the world"

John, how nice to see you back, I was wondering where you were....when someone goes quiet it is a bit of a concern :sad:

Sorry to hear of your troubles, seems like your NFH have finally lost the plot completely. :badmood: I certainly hope that the restraining order will have some effect, If not, she will get arrested...it sounds like she has some kind of mental health problem that needs treatment. Is the husband still on the scene? I dont suppose there is any sign of the house going up for sale (its nearly Xmas so maybe not). :nfh1:

Although it has been very hard for you, I do feel the net is tightening around these idiots, and now the police and authorities are on their case, if they had any sense whatsoever they would keep their heads down from now on. :ban:

Keep your shin up and try to enjoy Xmas ! :newyear::fun:
    http://bestsmileys.com/sparkle/1.gif

I decree today that life

Is simply taking and not giving

England is mine - it owes me a living

But ask me why, and I'll spit in your eye

Oh, ask me why, and I'll spit in your eye ~ Morrisey/Marr

Politics is Showbusiness for ugly people ~ Jay Leno

I don't like liars, I don't like cheats. I don't like bullsh***ters. I don't like schmoozers. I don't like ar*e-lickers. ~ Sir Alan Sugar

"Why, Sir, you find no man, at all intellectual, who is willing to leave London. No, Sir, when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford." ~ Samuel Johnson

The secret of success is the capacity to overcome failure ~ Noel Coward

An economist is an expert who will know tomorrow why the things he predicted yesterday didn’t happen today ~ Laurence J. Peter

Always laugh when you can. It is cheap medicine ~ Lord Byron

Better bread with water than cake with trouble ~ Russian Proverb

There is no trouble so great or grave that cannot be much diminished by a cup of tea ~ Bernard-Paul Heroux

Carpe Diem

Give Yourself to It ~ Sue Gadenne

Comment

Hi John

This is so upsetting for you You really don't deserve any of this, and I think as far as wanting revenge on this woman, well you'd have to join the queue!!

Things do seem to be progressing, it certainly helps that others have been getting involved now too, and I hope that you will be shot of her very soon.

Wishig you and your family a very Happy (and peaceful) Christmas :newyear:

Blue Cow

Comment

Awww, John It seems the more you get the 'authorities' to act the worse NFH gets

It really comes to something when your wife and children are virtually forced out of your own home because of NFH Why, oh why can't the authorites do SOMETHING to stop this awful woman?!!!

I hope things quieten down for Christmas if only for the sake of your children. They've had to endure a lot this year it would be lovely if NFH was gone in the next couple of weeks and your three girls could have a truly peaceful celebration.

Good luck and if we don't see you before, I'm sending you, Jullie and the girls all the very warmest wishes for a VERY HAPPY CHRISTMAS and a VERY PEACEFUL NEW YEAR :newyear:resent::happyparty:

Misty
        "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

Hi J, J and the girls

Really sorry to hear that you're all having to go through all of this. I can only hope that all the action that's underway will stop them once and for all.

Take good care of yourselves and make plenty of time for "you". I wish you all the very best for a happy and peaceful Christmas and hope that they all s*d off in the the New Year.

:newyear::nfh1::happyparty:

Comment

John, Julie and Girls,

:badmood: for you!! Hope the restraining order has an effect...although it would be good to see an arrest if it's broken. I so hope this comes to it's end soon for you all! See you back regularly when you are able...and in the meantime, hope you all have a lovely Christmas and new Year; You deserve it!

Sapph

Comment

So sorry to hear you've had such a bad time lately.

It's dreadful that Julie and the girls have had to move out of their own home.

I think it's encouraging that other neighbours are involved and the authorities are

acting.

I hope the worst is over for you all and your NFH do clear off!! That would be the best start to the New Year!

If you can't post for a while, then a very Happy and PEACEFUL Christmas for you and your family. You all deserve it.

Mrs B
              BE BOLSHY - RECLAIM YOUR GARDEN!

Comment

Oh, John and Julie! I am so sorry for you.

As your nfh is acting so badly I wonder -does she want to get carted off??? :sad:

Comment

Oh John, this is awful. You'd have thought that the imbeciles would have quietened down before now... :angry:

It's ridiculous that they are so hell bent on continuing this pointless behaviour - the net is obviously closing in on them - what a waste of everyone's time and effort... :frown:

I really do hope that you get a good break at Crimbo and get some peace over the hols. :santa:

I hope that they (NFH's) get the message to SHUT UP at last :unsure: and you can get on living your life peacefully.

All the best

Mazza

Comment

John, Julie and girls,

They always the same aren't they, you get so far down the line, get some form of a little normality back in your life and off they blow again. :angry: :angry:

They make my blood boil, they really do.

I so do hope all the bad is nearing an end for you all.

Wishing you all a Peaceful time at Christmas and hoping that the New Year will be a better one for you and your family.

:newyear:

Comment

hey J&J& little Js!!

well some good and some not good news, sorry its horrible for you at the moment :rant:

I so wish they would shut up for you, it must be doing your head in, hows J now? any better?

you can both come rant anytime you want to, you know where we are

take care of you all

:flowers: :clover:

PS do you want me to come and "do" them over?? :double: :lol: :double:

Comment

How ridiculous that this is still going on for you and your family. I am so sorry that you are all having to endure this, but at least you have the teeniest bit of satisfaction knowing that at least something is now being done, small compensation though.

Still don't understand how it can all just keep on happening :angry:

I sincerely wish you and your family a very happy and peaceful Christmas.

Take care.

Comment

How's it gonig? :unsure:

Comment

Hi all and sorry once again not to have been here for a while. Loads has been happening!!

We have had a truly lovely Christmas and the cruds have left us pretty much in peace. We can't believe it!!

I often think of you all and wish I had the time and energy to keep up with what's happening but it has been so important that I spend my time on sorting the cruds and looking after J and the girls. Julie is doing so well. The pills sure work now and she is so relaxed which makes everything easier to bear. The girls have had a really good time, we made sure of that! The little one is 5 on Tuesday so it's party time again.:jump:

Julie and I both send you our best wishes for a very Happy New Year. When things are totally under control, I intend to be back. Who knows, may even take Matthew up on the health section thing!

Take care all, have a great New Year.

Thinking of you all.

John
                            "You have to be the change you wish to see in the world"

Comment

Hi John, Julie and the girls.

So pleased to hear that you've all had a good Christmas and that Julie's feeling better. Wishing you all a (crud-free!) Happy New Year

Mrs B
                              BE BOLSHY - RECLAIM YOUR GARDEN!

Comment

Working...
                              X