X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it starting again?

Hey all,

Not sure what is going on at the moment.

Wife came home last night to find a smashed egg on our drive. Could have been an accident I suppose, though why anyone in our quiet cul-de-sac would happen to have a raw egg in their hand and accidently drop it on our drive I don't know.

She then tells me about a month ago she found 4 nails on our drive - just where the tyres of our car would have been when parked in the drive. I seem to remember around that time smiling at the NFH when he was staring at me from across the road and doing a 'thumbs up' to him. Co-incidence?

I may be irrational, but to me he is the one that put them there, and the egg - I just feel a boiling hatred towards him, and an overwhelming urge to punch his stupid fat face in, making him regret ever crossing me. I wish I could catch him doing something on tape so the police can come and arrest him, he can have his name in the papers as a NFH and have his life ruined. I've had fantasies about buying an air rifle and shooting all the lights out of his awful christmas decorations (no-one else in the street has them - he moved in and now has the entire front of his house covered in lights, inflatable santas, rocking bells etc ... If I didn't hate him so much I'd probably like them, but I feel that its a personal affront to me!). He's made a number of alterations to his front garden, in contravention of the restrictive covenants in his deeds - I want to tell the planning dept about them to get back at him, but I feel that nothing would be done.

I feel like spending £340 of money I don't have on a CCTV system, on the offchance that he will do something else on tape, then I can 'do' him.

But then we are moving out in 6 weeks. I know I should keep my head down and 'leave it'. Its not worth the hassle to do something to him now. If I escalate the 'war' he may try to find out where we are going and try to ruin our lives there.

I know that, but I have a RAGE bottled up inside me directed towards this man. We have done *nothing* to him, yet he has treated us as *sc*m*. I hate myself for thinking it, but sometimes I wish he would die.

FF
    Howard:"You wanna be careful, before you know it you'll wake up in a bush singing songs about brooms"

Vince:"You don't know anything about me. Do you know anything about me?"

Howard:"I know...of you"

Vince:"Yeah, well, if you knew me you'd know that I don't sing songs about brooms...I sing songs about love...

Lovely lady with the eye

Lovely lady with the eye

You've only got one but it's a good one

Lovely lady with the eye, the eye, the eye, the eye, the eye

coming forward on a string, thats not normal, urgh

Yeah! I'm in a band..."

I am sure many of us can identify with how you feel, but you do have to keep your head down and just ride it out until you move. he simply isnt worth you wasting your energy on.

when we used to find things on our drive, my husband used to pick them up and put them in the NFHs garden. if they then returned to our property we knew it was them doing it.

dont worry i have wished my NFH would die a slow and gruesome death on many occasions. I even had that feeling when i had to pop back to my old house to collect a parcel, and the KFH were outside and started yelling at me 'what the f--- are you doing back here, you bl---- b----? ' etc etc. i was so angry i wanted to rip their heads off, but i just couldnt. and for days afterwards i was simmering over it....

its sooooo horrible. damn NFH to hell thats what i say! along with their stinking cloned brats :angry: :badmood: :nfh1:

anyway, to try to be more positive : if you can, keep smiling, make him think you are ecstatic and cant wait to move.

in a few weeks all your horrible feelings will subside, i feel sure.

keep you chin up
    http://bestsmileys.com/sparkle/1.gif

I decree today that life

Is simply taking and not giving

England is mine - it owes me a living

But ask me why, and I'll spit in your eye

Oh, ask me why, and I'll spit in your eye ~ Morrisey/Marr

Politics is Showbusiness for ugly people ~ Jay Leno

I don't like liars, I don't like cheats. I don't like bullsh***ters. I don't like schmoozers. I don't like ar*e-lickers. ~ Sir Alan Sugar

"Why, Sir, you find no man, at all intellectual, who is willing to leave London. No, Sir, when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford." ~ Samuel Johnson

The secret of success is the capacity to overcome failure ~ Noel Coward

An economist is an expert who will know tomorrow why the things he predicted yesterday didn’t happen today ~ Laurence J. Peter

Always laugh when you can. It is cheap medicine ~ Lord Byron

Better bread with water than cake with trouble ~ Russian Proverb

There is no trouble so great or grave that cannot be much diminished by a cup of tea ~ Bernard-Paul Heroux

Carpe Diem

Give Yourself to It ~ Sue Gadenne

Comment

A pain isn't he?

Not worth bothering about now you're moving Freaky - every time you get angry just imagine driving away to your new home and leaving him to it!!

You never know, with any luck all his Cristmas decorations will blow a fuse in his house and he'll have to cook the turkey over a candle :lol:

Annabel, death sounds far too good for your ex-neighbours!

Mrs B
      BE BOLSHY - RECLAIM YOUR GARDEN!

Comment

Don't react FF. Keep those thoughts in your head and leave your NFH to his pathetic meaningless existence.
        Now, these creatures are bringers of death and misery. They will never eat, they will never sleep, and they will never stop.

We are part of an ancient secret society. For three thousand years we have guarded the Cities and Towns. We are sworn at manhood to do any and all in our power to stop the NFH from ever being reborn into this world.

So what's the plan?

Rescue the damsel in distress, stop the bad guys, save the world.

Comment

Deep breaths, FF. Don't let the moron get to you.

It won't be long now and he will just be a bad memory. I understand completely the feelings of rage. Once you are away from him I think you will feel a whole lot better.

I can only imagine what it's like to get away from NFH but I'm looking forward to hearing from you what it's like If thoughts of him ever enter your consciousness again, do your best to turn them off. He is nothing! He is a minor annoyance, like the doggy doo you might have stepped in one day. When you have gone he will have to look for somebody else to persecute and maybe they won't be as restrained as you. But that's his problem :P

Take care and think nice thoughts of getting away from there

Misty
          "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

Hi FF,

Those six weeks probably feel like an eternity right now but trust me, once you've moved, your NFH will seem like a lifetime ago.

I have no idea what the egg is about :blink: I assume this is a grown man we are talking about!! He's not worth the bother - really.

When you do move, it's going to be a fresh start and you can put all of this behind you. Once he's not in your face anymore, all of these feelings that you have will dissipate.

Take care

Blue Cow

Comment

I know I should leave it.

I hate this feeling. You have an overwhelming urge to go out and do some damage, yet you also feel utterly helpless as you know its not the right thing to do, and would most probably end up with you behind bars.

Like being stretched in two directions on a rack.

Eventually something gives and you just end up crying.

I thought everything was quiet. That he was ignoring me. Now I feel he won't let it lie until we've gone. Its been hard enough dealing with everything thats happened over the past year without him adding to it.

6 weeks ... they cannot go quickly enough.

FF
              Howard:"You wanna be careful, before you know it you'll wake up in a bush singing songs about brooms"

Vince:"Yeah, well, if you knew me you'd know that I don't sing songs about brooms...I sing songs about love...

Lovely lady with the eye

Lovely lady with the eye

Yeah! I'm in a band..."

Comment

Do you think he's doing on on purpose because he knows you're leaving?

If so, then it's an extra reason to do nothing - will really get to him!!

I know it's difficult though - I often feel like doing damage to my neighbours - luckily explosives are hard to come by

Only 6 weeks to go - use it as your mantra - it'll soon pass. Let's hope Christmas will give him something better to do with his time than annoy you.

Mrs B
                BE BOLSHY - RECLAIM YOUR GARDEN!

Comment

head down, shades on!

just think....in 6 weeks your life will be better, his will not as he will still be there in his own sad pathetic world

you win

do not even look at him, its been said already you are getting to him by not getting at him

stay strong, you will soon be gone, I mean, 6 weeks is less than 2 months!!

happy positive thoughts please! :clover: :flowers:

Comment

Hi FF,

Sorry to hear things feel so cr*p right now. The last few hundred yards must be the hardest in a marathon...just keep your head down, and plow towards the finishing post. In the end you will have him beaten; he obviously wants nothing more that a reaction. Victory will be yours if you don't give him what he wants here.

At the end of the day, you're moving on to a happier place, and he will still be stuck in his same miserable, useless exisetence.

May there be gales to wreck his Christmas display

And you could always report his contravention of the restrictive covenants after you move

Sapph

Comment

Ignore the slime. Or play mindgames with him. Place a new, unopened pack of nails on his drive. Complete with a fresh, unbroken egg.

Comment

Hi Freaks

I know exactly how you feel - murderous thoughts are pretty common in my brain...I have to force them to stay there - the evil ones are simply not worth any physical retaliation .

My evils even put stones on my lawn - prob hoping to bust my lawnmower when I used it plus I got tea bags and slimey stuff at my garage door??? Like you, I wondered if a bird might have dropped the t-bag and slimed the door it, but can't help feeling it was def the NFH making his presence felt in his pathetic, impotent way :frown:.

I can't get my head round your NFH festooning his home with the ''christmas spirit'' yet he wants to harm you like this . What an absolute hypocrite :frown:

Please Freaky, don't undo all the good work you've done so far, just keep your teeth gritted and think of all the lovely things you are going to do with your new abode - and don't let the cretin pollute these thoughts for you .

Like others say - the NFH's will soon be history, and by the sounds of it you'll hardly be able to even relate to it all in a few months' time

Best of everything :flowers:

Mazza

Comment

Its official.

He has started his campaign of harrassment again.

Last week, he spat at my wife in her car as she pulled onto the drive. (he was bringing his children in from school at the time! What an example for them!)

We found a second egg smashed on the drive. The splatter pattern shows that it was thrown with force, and from the direction of his garden. Coward - he has to hide in his garden to do it!

Spoke to my wife last night - a third egg now, smashed on the garage door (his aim is getting better - but then he can't really see over his 6ft fence with 3ft of crappy netting on top.) I'd put up a video camera trained on the drive, connected to an old PC with motion sensing. It captures the private road next to the drive as well (just peoples feet - so no identification) but didn't pick anything unusual up - I suspect the egg was too fast for the motion detection software to register it.

He knows I work away during the week. He is delibrately targeting her (when she has nothing to do with the incident that started all this off)

She phoned the police - usual response - assign a crime number - can't come round unless he is actually standing there doing it, or unless its a serious crime. Mayby we will get a better response from the local bobby. He at least went to speak to the man when it was bad last time and told him to stop.

This man is obviously harrassing us - against the PFHA '97 - but nothing is being done by anyone! I want him brought to justice.

I'm worried for my wife and daughter. We are going away for christmas, and I'm worried what we will find when we come back.

33 days to go.

FF

Lovely lady with the eye

Lovely lady with the eye

Yeah! I'm in a band..."

Comment

Sorry to hear about this FF. He's obviously a pathetic little bully boy who daren't come out into the open with what he's doing, and "attacking" someone who he perceives as weak. He wouldn't come out and throw something directly at you, he's hiding in the shadows and throwing things which your wife will find when you're not around.

33 days is better than the 42 it was when you started this thread... It's countdown time and hopefully the rest of your time there will pass quickly (especially if you are going to be away for a while).

Are you on friendly terms with any of the other neighbours? I'm just thinking about asking someone to keep an eye out whilst you're away?

And hopefully the local Bobby will come good again for you. Although I remember when we had problems with our NFH#1 all the Police kept saying was "We can't do anything without evidence" (yawn) - even though they knew it was him doing the damage to our property.

Hope you have a nice Christmas away (try your best to forget him over this period). Hopefully this plonker will soon be a distant memory.

Comment

I hope so too Holly, thanks for your support.

We're going to ask the inlaws to drop round to keep an eye out while we are away. If any further damage occurs, they can contact the Police.

FF

Lovely lady with the eye

Lovely lady with the eye

Yeah! I'm in a band..."

Comment

Working...
                              X