This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A NLP technique

This is an adaptation of an NLP technique for helping to remodel your life.

First of all, picture your NFH. Then, "re-run" this picture, but add the Muppet Show theme tune.

Everytime you think of your NFH or meet them in the street, picture the Muppet Show theme tune playing, imagine them as one of the Muppet Show chorus line, jigging around madly, but operated by wires! :lol:

Try it now and tell me how it works.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Neighboured - they never taught me that on any of my NLP courses!! (mores the pity!)

Comment

E-p :hihi: :hihi: It WORKS FOR US.

GG.

Comment

Hi HN

It stands for Neuro Linguistic Programming and it's all about non-verbal communication that can be used for understanding and influencing people by rapport building. It's about understanding how the human brain works and responds (so for example many companies will train their staff in NLP to help with customer relationship building).

It's also a technique that can be used on yourself to help with problems that you are having difficulty overcoming.

Hope this helps :unsure:

Blue Cow

Comment

phew! glad it wasnt just me who didn't know what it meant!! :lol:

my moblie phone plays the muppets, so now everytime it rings I will think of you guys!!! AHhhhhhh!!!!! :P

Comment

Excellent idea and it does work. The DFH(Daughter From Hell) is already known as Miss Piggy. :lol:
            Now, these creatures are bringers of death and misery. They will never eat, they will never sleep, and they will never stop.

We are part of an ancient secret society. For three thousand years we have guarded the Cities and Towns. We are sworn at manhood to do any and all in our power to stop the NFH from ever being reborn into this world.

So what's the plan?

Rescue the damsel in distress, stop the bad guys, save the world.

Comment

NLP is easy. Get a tape -most major bookshops sell them- and use it. It cured me of my fear of spiders within 30 minutes.

Comment

:sad:

Not working...but then Mine looks like Waldorf or Stadtler already so that means he's a muppet anyway... :cry: :lol:

Comment

Ours look like the Cookie Monster and Oscar who lives in the garbage can!

Comment

Working...
                  X