X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Message From Steve (dawnie's Hubby)

Here is what Steve wanted to say:

Dawn has drawn my attention to your kind messages of support, thanks you everso much, it's surprising what a difference it makes to know that you are not the only one.

I'm 6ft and 17 stone and threats of violence dosen't worry me unduly ( we have had threats of violence before, but came to nothing)

What sprung to mind after the incident with 'brain dead' next door, was the incidents 18 months-2 years ago in Paulsgrove, Portsmouth (only 5 miles from here) where a mob nearly beat to death a resident who was 'rumoured' to be a paedophile, when he was later found to be a 'Paediatrician'.

Kids hear it from there parents, who gossip to other parents and etc..etc, with no one knowing how the rumour started and whether it was true or not.

It's nice to know someone out there appreciates how madding and infuriating it is, when the housting officer and police, instruct you to 'Don't say anthing! don't do anything!' when you really want to remove various parts of 'brain dead's' anatomy.

So when Dawn showed me all your really kind remarks, it was a real shot in the arm. Beats antidepressants hands down.

Thank you very, very much indeed

Steve (Dawn's better half)
    http://www.dawnie.interwebs.co.uk/Heart1.gif

Hi Steve

Thanks for your post, great to hear from you! I think you should sign up an account and come post more often, lots of couples and partnerships on the forum now.

I remember that incident you described, purely shocking one at that too

I'm glad you're finding the board re-assuring and supportive through Dawnie too, it's great to hear things like this, it's what we're here for

:nfh1:

Comment

Hi Steve

It's also reassuring to get good feedback

As Matthew says, you would be very welcome to register too....go on, have your own inbox

Take care both,

Sapph

Comment

Hi Steve and Dawnie

It's nice to know that this forum is helping you too

Thanks purely to the people on here (HA, police, LA etc. wouldn't really listen) I have now (I hope) solved my NFH problem. I know what it is like to feel so low that you have lost all direction in life and wake up in the morning (when you do manage to sleep) and wish you were somewhere else. The tears you hold back until you can't possibly take anymore.

I'm glad that you have found this site and know that you have the support of your friends here

You should become a member Steve, after all you and Dawnie are in this together and both have our support

Take Care

Tri

Comment

Steve

What sprung to mind after the incident with 'brain dead' next door, was the incidents 18 months-2 years ago in Paulsgrove, Portsmouth (only 5 miles from here) where a mob nearly beat to death a resident who was 'rumoured' to be a paedophile, when he was later found to be a 'Paediatrician'

I remember those scenes very, very well indeed Steve and the mobs were truly unbelievable. I had never seen so many poeple mobilised to one cause like they were, even the young children were being paraded about with banners and the such like. The national news channels were making a big deal about this and from an armchair point of view it was horrifying to watch.

Thankfully we have moved on a little since then and tensions were running high due to the murder of Sarah Payne - Roy Whitehead you may recall was subsquently charged with her abduction and murder and he was also a known paedophile from the police records. However, the word does send shivers through peoples spines.

Hopefully, things have quietened down for you now and hopefully once the police have put their point across to brain dead and the clan they should keep their heads down and out of your way for a while.

Comment

Thanks for posting Steve

Like others have said, why don't you join too? We'd love to have you with us.

Comment

Hi Steve,

No problems what so ever and thanks for your message.

I know the temptation you are talking about. Don't give him the satisfaction, mate.

Look after yourself Kevin

Comment

What sprung to mind after the incident with 'brain dead' next door, was the incidents 18 months-2 years ago in Paulsgrove, Portsmouth (only 5 miles from here) where a mob nearly beat to death a resident who was 'rumoured' to be a paedophile, when he was later found to be a 'Paediatrician'

Hi Steve

I remember that incident as well and I mentioned it to the police and the man from the HA when I complained about my husband being accosted in the street by a stupid woman screaming at him that he was a paedophile because he'd told her obnoxious son that he'd got him on film when he was trespassing in our garden. Silly thing was my husband was bluffing, he didn't have him on film at all!

I can imagine Dawnie must be feeling the white hot rage that I felt when it happened to my husband. These people are stupid, ignorant and downright dangerous. What really gets to me is that they tell their kids these stupid stories. We couldn't go near a window without some little yob shouting 'There's the paedo!' There is no truth in the old saying 'sticks and stones....' Words can be very damaging.

I'm happy to hear that you're not letting the b******ds get you down Take care

Misty
                "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

Our nfh tried the same tactic with us. It backfired on them pretty well and the other neighbouring families remained on friendly terms with us aferwards, but kept their kids well away from the nfh.

One of the creepy things about it was that their main modus operandi (?) was to accuse their victims of doing what they were doing. How glad we are to have moved.

Fortunately, decent people do tend to see through this tactic, and most remember from the classroom days how the finger-pointers who try to lead a mob are often just trying to project their own failings elsewhere.

It's good to see you supporting your wife, Steve.

Comment

Working...
                  X