Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IPCC are useless, so what would you suggest?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fullcircle, post: 302692, member: 25116
    All of this said, my question is still….Why are the Police using all of their tricks and powers to cover up for nfh crimes, surely this is a crime in its self,

Its funny….. The Police expect so much honesty from the public but they don’t give it them selves, they are exempt from honesty of course, its one of their special powers

Comment

Originally posted by fullcircle View Post
      Hi
      I’m not sure if you have a section on complaining about the Police on the forum,

as they do form part of the misery we suffer along with nfh,

I used to believe all cops were good guy’s,

I have had many problems with a few of them, including assault, victimisation and conspiracy

I thought it might help if all could talk about their experiences and how to deal with them, and perhaps make the general public and those in power a bit more aware in the hope something can be done
      I see this this is an old thread, the forum is not as fast as it used to be 14 years ago,

My reply is, I told the forum this 14 years ago but no one would listen, you will find all all of this in my threads and post relating to this.

as regards "those in power a bit more aware " they are the ones who are causing it.but you wont believe me. until another 14 years pass. I got so sick of telling the forum this there was no point in me posting anymore, welcome!, for finally catching up, but you are now 14 years behind still.

READ MY POSTS

TO THE ADMIN
      I had an email asking me to post as below, it also asked for any feedback, my comments would be, the forum has too many Topic, Headings, Sub headings, sub sub headings for the forum as it is now and 'off topic' headings

14 years ago there were so many people posting that the rule was, only one post per person per day, but things have changed, with not many people, not many posting and now too many sections, covering much the same topic by a different heading name, I would find it easier with fewer headings bringing all nfh problems under one section and get rid or book club, tv club, holiday club, etc etc ,etc, which has nothing to do with NFH some of it has not been used for months, it goes on and on and on and on..............

The Key to it is ......'less is more'

If you have any suggestions or feedback please do post them in the forum

17 years ago the police said, trust us we'll fix it, but I am still waiting filled with empty promises

Years of CCTV footage of my nfh causing criminal damage to my property, abuse, 3 assaults, death threats, stage managed incidents, throwing their dog shit in my garden, false allegations and not one conviction against them, why?

If the Law is the same for everyone, why does the outcome depend on who you are?

Read my Biography

There is no point in giving false hope or misleading information

Comment

Originally posted by ;n281764
        I

(Btw FullCircle thank you very much for drawing my attention to your "Pre Judged, Harassment" thread, as I suspected from the start.

Can I ask when you rang through your many incidents to the police did you find the switchboard staff to be most understanding and helpful yet by the time it had filtered down to the local cops you were ignored/denied investigations etc?)

I know my reply to this question is very late but I feel it is still worth answering as it is still a relevant question even now.

I did stop attending the forum from lack of response at one time, also due to the police raiding my home and seizing (stealing) all of my PC equipment on two occasions, along with all my documents which held my passwords and ID's. Hence the need to open a new account on this forum by a different user ID.

but to get to your question:

"when you rang through your many incidents to the police did you find the switchboard staff to be most understanding and helpful yet by the time it had filtered down to the local cops you were ignored/denied investigations "

My reply is, Yes, and a very accurate description, Every operator who took my calls was horrified with the ongoing multiple crimes I was suffering from committed by my nfh and often remarked that their behaviour had to be stopped. but as you say " by the time it had filtered down to the local cops" it was a different thing.

I lived in hope with every call I made, but in vain.

I would say that prior to reporting my nfh to the police, I had never been involved with the police and I had every confidence and trust in them.

Only through having to report crimes committed by my nfh did I learn how corrupt and untrustworthy the police are.

The police covered up and did not expose my nfh for any of their crimes, but paradoxically, my nfh unwittingly exposed the police for their corruption and what bullies they are, even if it was not by design: nfh were let off of every single crime they committed for 17 years, which led me and others to find this:

fullcircle

http://news.met.police.uk/latest_news/tag/misconduct

https://www.westmercia.police.uk/article/12113/How-we-manage-improper-behaviourForthcoming-public-misconduct-hearings
        17 years ago the police said, trust us we'll fix it, but I am still waiting filled with empty promises

Years of CCTV footage of my nfh causing criminal damage to my property, abuse, 3 assaults, death threats, stage managed incidents, throwing their dog shit in my garden, false allegations and not one conviction against them, why?

If the Law is the same for everyone, why does the outcome depend on who you are?

Read my Biography

There is no point in giving false hope or misleading information

Comment

Working...
        X