This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beyond Belief Part 2

Sorry for the loooooong absence from the Forums. I personally have been extremely busy trying to earn some cash for Christmas etc. Unfortunately, I had to neglect quite a few things recently.

The Good news is that our site has been updated!!

www.nfhout.co.uk

Huurraaayyy!! I hear you all shout. About bl**dy time!

It's great to be back.

Andy.

Check Web Site for Daily updates!!

www.nfhout.co.uk

Publicity on a MASS scale!

TRUE people power!!

Spread the word.....

Wb Andy

Will be checking out the site

Sapph

Comment

good to see you Andy! :thumbs:

will check your site later, hope things are ok with you and yours

have a good Chritmas!

Comment

Hi Andy, good to see you again

Grrr, I just had a look at your website - nothing has changed in your situation Makes you wonder why we pay for politicians, councillors, government services, police etc! They don't seem to be doing ANYTHING WHATSOEVER to deal with your problem! So while you might be earning cash for Christmas you are also paying taxes to keep your NFH in the manner to which they have become accustomed! Galling to to say the least :rant:

Anyway, we can live in hope.......and die in despair Good luck, keep your chins up

Misty
        "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

More VERY IMPORTANT news will be added to our Site within the next few days. One of the major Television Channels have contacted us with the possible intention of getting our cause on national TV!!

We have also had ( what we think ) is our FINAL response from the Local Government Ombudsman.

All will be revealed very soon.

It's all go again!!
          Check Web Site for Daily updates!!

www.nfhout.co.uk

Publicity on a MASS scale!

TRUE people power!!

Spread the word.....

Comment

This is a generalisation but, based on my experience of trying to get Social Services to help look after a young man who was mentally ill and under the care (HA!) of the local Social Services and of the experiences of other people on this board who have tried to get SS to do somerhing, is it me or are they all far too busy following protocol or filling in paper work to do any social work, any more? :unsure:

Comment

Social workers are getting a hard deal at the mo NB

I know a fantastic SW who is having to stop doing visits and things due to her mangement say so, she is fuming about it, as she says, how can she help clients if she doesnt know them, without visiting them she doesnt really know their needs

its all about numbers now and paper work

she is really cross about it and is actually doing visits in secret....which is dangerous if no one knows where she is

her case load gets bigger and bigger, lack of SW and more cases, many people I know are being dropped by SW teams as they are seen as being settled with in weeks they are then unsettled again and have to go on a list for a new worker

you are damned if you do and damned if you dont.....sigh

Comment

Hi Andy,

If it's not the same TV company, you may be interested to make contact with Carton TV, who have contacted us re the Neighbours from Hell 2004 series?

http://www.nfh.org.uk/forums/index.p...opic=3159&st=0

Hope you have good news to post in the next few days :clover:

Sapph

Comment

Working...
                X