Please sign my petition to help stop crime

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please sign my petition to help stop crime

Hi, l've just joined hoping to drum up support for my petition, l need five to even make it active. I have become the target of a neighbour and her friends. I was first instructed to record evidence being comitted on my phone, which l did, only to later be told this was illegal and not admissable in court. Abusers/criminals know the law and use it to protect themselves, they comit these acts covertly so a targets only chance of proof would be to record it, but we are denied this and are being forced to become victims, which l am not prepared to become. This isn't a rarity sadly, people, and l bet the majority of people here know this themselves and we as a community, need to bring about change and l thought l would try this petition. Of course there needs to be guide lines so such a ruling wouldn't cause a whole bunch of alternative problems, but for the most part this would be the only witness for people. If you would like to support this and/or could suggest where l could potentially get the numbers for this, please let me know or pass on. The link is: https://petition.parliament.uk/petit...ow5u4SS18fyyfN

Appreciate it
    Curtains84

Hi, just a quick update. Trying to find facts about what is actually true, as had conflicting advice by police as to what is legal. Latest is, it is legal to record in public, but illegal to show in court. Does anyone else know the real facts?

Comment

Depends on how you are recording it. Video or audio? Do they know?

Comment

In regard to petition it would probably be either, public place or home dependent on circumstance and unlikely a victim would tell them. In my personal case it was discreetly in my pocket on my mobile, so just audio as filming inside of my pocket, and no as she doesn't abuse unless I'm only one who hears.

Comment

I thought you put this very well

Being a target or a victim of a women is worse than if it were a man victimising you.

When you report a woman for crimes police deal with it from what they have in their pants, from my experience.

Videoing, filming or using cctv is to say the least a grey area, those who advise you on it claim their account is correct, but how can two opposing accounts be right.

My nfh goes back over 17 years, in brief the police would not bring action to a conviction for a wide range of crimes she committed against me or to my property, or to her husband and members of her family and friends who were involved.

These crimes ranged from three assaults, one of the assaults was from her which has left scars on my face, criminal damage to my cars and much more.

There was disposal of her dogs shit and domestic waste in my garden on a daily basis; false allegations about me which they hoped would bring action involving a money compensation for her; repeated death threats with an axe, threatening phone calls, attempts of land grab and much much more.

There was not one conviction of any of the seven perpetrators involved, four of them were women, despite all of this being caught on cctv which I still hold.

The legal advice I was given by the police, a solicitor and a barrister is that it is not illegal to film in public, nor is it illegal to have cctv for the surveillance and protection of you and your property this can also be googled.

Furthermore, the police requested I install cctv, at a cost of several thousands of 's to me and gave me advice on where to put it and where to point it.

After providing cctv footage of the above for several years the police suddenly raided my home, took all of my cctv equipment which I haven't seen since and recordings and arrested and charged me with stalking. What followed was a very nasty two year battle in a criminal court where they were trying to put me in prison for two years.

Of course this seems absurd as there are many thousands of households with cctv and most people have mobiles with cams, plus the normal cameras and camcorders there are in the UK, so, how could this happen, but it did.

You will also find that it was due to my posting on this forum that several Mainstream TV companies contacted me then made and filmed a number of documentary programmes using my cctv footage with me featured in the programmes.

If you are interested enough, there are many threads and posts of mine on this forum for you to look back over of the trauma, pain and suffering I have been put through which all started with my nfh who is a registered childminder so she has immunity from prosecution .
          17 years ago the police said, trust us we'll fix it, but I am still waiting filled with empty promises

Years of CCTV footage of my nfh causing criminal damage to my property, abuse, 3 assaults, death threats, stage managed incidents, throwing their dog shit in my garden, false allegations and not one conviction against them, why?

If the Law is the same for everyone, why does the outcome depend on who you are?

Read my Biography

There is no point in giving false hope or misleading information

Comment

Thank you.

I agree in some respects, women are vicious and can be utterly underhanded. In my experience, l'd rather be in conflict with a bloke, because l think I probably can communicate better with them, despite being female myself.

I'm sorry to hear that is your experience, l don't know what to offer in way of advice. I don't think that is the case in my situation, more a case of them fumbling their ways through a situation with little to no power to deal with it, not really being able to work out who is telling truth in some bits.

Crikey, that seems absurd indeed. Though l can see how this potentially could be seen as stalking, because there are individuals out there that abuse such equipment. However, a balance needs to be addressed and not yet a further example of how the guilty are protected. I shall consider myself lucky that l didn't get put in the same position. Authorities should really know facts before they inform people wrongly. The policeman who last came round, he said stop paying your rent until housing authority does something. I had to inform him why this wasn't a forward moving action and not legally within my rights to do that.

A childminder has immunity, what ever next. Nothing like encouraging the type of people you wouldn't want influencing your kids and looking after them, to seek such career paths.

I sympathise with you.
            Last edited by Curtains84; 23rd April 2017, 09:53 PM. Reason: Though logged in, wouldn't post as showing as guest. Clicked restore, didn't restore full post so edited.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtains84 View Post

Trying to find facts about what is actually true,

as had conflicting advice by police as to what is legal.

Latest is, it is legal to record in public, but illegal to show in court.

Does anyone else know the real facts?

I have mentioned my cctv footage in many of my posts, lots of them were seized (stolen) by the police from my home to remove the evidence which was in my favour and confirmed my accounts.

However the cctv footage I did have left was played in court on a number of occasions despite objections from the other side.

But, on the occasions when it did not suit the police as it exposed them directly, it was not permitted.

This was also the case with photographic evidence of mine in both cases.

legal advice I was given by a solicitor was, if the police knew the law they would not be police they would be solicitors, however if we don't do what they say we can be in a lot of trouble,

In short, you are damned if you do and you are damned if you don't, which cost me a 2000 fine and a conviction for doing what the police told me to do.

read my threads and posts on this.

fullcircle
              17 years ago the police said, trust us we'll fix it, but I am still waiting filled with empty promises

Years of CCTV footage of my nfh causing criminal damage to my property, abuse, 3 assaults, death threats, stage managed incidents, throwing their dog shit in my garden, false allegations and not one conviction against them, why?

If the Law is the same for everyone, why does the outcome depend on who you are?

Read my Biography

There is no point in giving false hope or misleading information

Comment

Working...
              X