X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attempted Car Theft.

MY NFH,S SON INLAW HAS BEEN AT IT AGAIN.MY FRIEND AT THE BOTTOM OF OUR

STREET SAID HE CAUGHT HIM TRYING TO GET INTO HIS NEW CAR,HE THREATENED THE SON INLAW WITH SEVERE VIOLENCE IF HE EVER CAUGHT HIM

TRYING TO DO IT AGAIN.

A MONTH ON,THE SON INLAW HAS ONLY TRIED TO GET INTO ANOTHER CAR.

THIS TIME HE WAS CAUGHT AND THUMPED BY THE OWNER WHO IS 6ft 2 AND

A BLACKBELT IN JUDO.

NOW MY NFH IS GOING TO SUE THIS BLOKE FOR HITTING HER SON INLAW.

DISGUSTING I THINK,SHE IS ONLY IN IT FOR THE MONEY.

IF HE EVER TRIES TO STEAL MY CAR I MAY NOT BE POSTING FOR A WHILE.

I WILL RIP HIS HEAD OFF.

SORRY BUT THIS STUPID YOUNG MAN REALLY GETS MY BACK UP.

THE WHOLE FAMILY ARE NOTHING BUT A WASTE OF SPACE.

I agree with Badger, although admittedly it's exceptionally hard not to retaliate a lot of the time isn't it, that's for sure. Although NFH are so selfishly aware of their own rights a lot of the time, they will be the first ones to chant laws that assist them. Giving ammunition back to NFH is a no no wherever possible, lock yourself in your house for an hour, go for a walk, but do something when you can to vent it from your system that's legal.

Wasn't it even considered to report it to the police with this guy who tried to break into the car Mr U? The more reports they get, the more likely they can do something about him and remove him ultimately for a period of time at Her Majesty's pleasure

Comment

Firstly, your NFH can't sue on behalf of her son-in-law. He'll have to do that himself. Secondly, he'll probably walk away with a lot of money Unless of course the chap who hit him gets a sympathetic jury, but I hope he's not holding his breath.

The judicial system in this country is a big fat JOKE!!! But it's only the criminal SC*M who are laughing.....all the way to the bank!!

To angry to say any more

Misty
      "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

Yes, judicial system is a joke.

I couldn't believe it today when I read that Tony Martin's burglar could sue. What is the world coming to? That legal decision is ridiculous. Can't the powers that be see that?

Comment

Is there proof?, is there witnesses who saw the attack?, so i dont think they have a leg to stand on.

Comment

Is there proof?, is there witnesses who saw the attack?, so i dont think they have a leg to stand on.[/b]

Unfortunately, the proof here would have been the punch mark left by the car owner.

The reality is that as we live in a so called democratic society that does not mean that we can take the law into our own hands and punch the thief.

There is something called a citizens arrest proceedure and also you can use basic restraining techniques but in the later case you have to be knowledgeable in this field.

The law is heavily biased against the owner of the property for taking the law into their own hands. If the NFH's son in law can show that he has been attacked - and I am ssuming here that he can - then the police will investigate - they are DUTY BOUND TO. Regardless of whether or not there are witnesses. If an allegation has been made they look into it.

I have NEVER advocated violence and neither will I. It is lowest form of language. Yes I would be very angry if someone tried to get into my vehicle and subsequently damaged it. But, there are always more than one way to skin a cat.

Violence is not the answer - it never has been and it never will be.

Comment

She cant sue anyone. The Son-in-Law, if he is stupid enough, could try to sue. Then be counter-sued and have to explain what he was doing in order for him to become involved in a fight.

Comment

Working...
              X