Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New factual series that aims to resolve neighborhood disputes in UK

Hello NFH members,

My name is Laura Smith and I am a producer that is looking to speak to people who maybe having issues within their neighbor hood. This is for research for a brand new factual series that for the first time that aim to help solve the issues by working with the best experts in the UK.

I really appreciate that disputes and anti social behavior can really affect everyday life for individuals and should not be taken lightly. If you would like to hear more or have a confidential chat then please do contact me on the following contacts below.

Best wishes

Laura

Are you having problems in your neighbourhood? Are your neighbours making your life a misery with their behavior and actions?

Are you having issues with noise, rubbish left everywhere? Or suffering intimidation and abusive language?

Anti-social behaviour can make life a living nightmare and should not be taken lightly. The makers of ‘The Great British Bake Off’ are making a innovative and ground breaking new series that aims to tackle these issues giving you a chance to move on with your life.

Would you like help laying a neighbourhood dispute to rest and finally receive the help you have been looking for? Or maybe you know someone who is currently experiencing these issues and may need help.

Either way we would love to hear from you! If this sounds like you or someone else you know, or you’d just like to find out more, then please do get in touch for an informal and no obligation chat with Laura.

Please call Laura on 0207 067 4837 or email [email protected]

Effect work
    0%
    Effect a relationship
    0%

Thank you for posting your request Laura - wishing you luck with this.

Comment

Working...
    X