This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tv Prog. Noisy Neighbours

Just to let you know there's a prog on ITV at 10.30pm, Monday, 23 June, about noisy neighbours and the EHO in the London borough of Kensington and Chelsea.

Misty
    "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

thanks Misty, hope to catch that one!

Comment

Didn't know that was on, thanks Misty

Comment

Thanks Misty...definitely one to watch!!!

Tri

Comment

Missed that, thanks Misty!

Heh, any chance of contacting ITV and asking them to put the site details up after the programme? You know how sometimes after the show finishes, they say "If you have been affected by any of the issues raised, please contact...."

Comment

I thought that too. Anyone pick up something we didn't?

i still find it incredible, even after being on this site and reading all the experiences and knowing what goes on - I was still shocked at the young blokes putting their speakers on the balcony. Why don't they see the effects of what they're doing?

This programme was pretty good, much better than the NFH hell programme a few weeks back. It wasn't patronising - I thought the NFH programme was. Also it showed some of the misery quite effectively that persistant noise causes.

Comment

There Badger you have it, self discipline is the strongest of all - and I don't see it in the generations coming up behind us.

Comment

Working...
              X