X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thousands attend illegal rave

Read it online.

The sad fact is that once people turn up at these raves the police usually stand back and watch. Not that I cn blame them. It always reminds me of those 'steaming' or was it 'streaming' gangs. A whole bunch of lads would go into a shop or a railway carriage and sheer force of numbers stopped anybody doing anything about it.

Apart from shooting a few (which I don't recommend) I can't see a solution to this sort of thing

Misty
    "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

In this particular case the farmer who owned the land actually gave permission for the rave to go ahead much to the consternation of the police and other authorities.

The reason that he gave for allowing this - Barclays Bank are in the process of a repossession order as he has failed to keep up with his mortgage payments.

In this case the farmer was hell bent on revenge and did not think his actions through carefully as to the impact on other people in the local vacinity.

Comment

Working...
      X