X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neighbour from hell flouts planning regulations

Read the story here.

From the article here, it seems like this bloke is:

obnoxious, arrogant, inconsiderate, unreasonable and unrelenting.

I can't believe it has got this far, it's ridiculous.

If he wants to carry on his business, fair enough, but he should buy a proper business unit and trade from there, not where there are residential premises.

Comment

Mr. Gage has obviously adopted the motto "s*d everyone else" it would seem. I am at a loss as to how the Council appear to have failed so badly in this case. It just goes to show that, if you're arrogant enough, you can get away with stuff like this. I really feel for the neighbours here.

Comment

I can only agree with Holly and Jeannie. What an arrogant b*****d!! Some people seem to think rules are only for other people! I hope he gets what's coming to him!

Misty
        "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

In his case, a bulldozer Misty

Comment

Originally posted by Jeannie@May 22 2003, 3:11 PM

In his case, a bulldozer Misty¬*
            Yes, ultimately he could be made to demolish any add-on or structure that he built without planning permission!

He could leave himself having to bulldoze his chalet-bungalow, and it would be his own fault totally!

Comment

The worrying part is that the council had a meeting and are trying to decide whether he should be able to operate his business from his home. You would think that no decision had to be made. It should just be "NO". It sounds to me like these counsellors are already giving up and are just trying to find an easy solution that won't run the Council into a huge legal bill. They're up against a man who has stated quite clearly that he'll do what he likes so where does that leave them? Either a long, costly slog or start negotiating deals with him. There seems to be very little regard for the neighbours here which is shameful.

Comment

like you guys say,

how on earth did it get to go on this long?

One rule for one, one rule for another etc etc???

"Take off and nuke the site from orbit- it's the only way to be sure!"

apologies if you are an "Aliens" fan

Posh Noodle - NOT for the likes of YOU!!

Comment

Working...
                X