X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BMX champ can't keep half-pipe in garden

This in an interesting one...!

Read the story and see the pictures.

Sorry, got no sympathy. He should have checked about planning permission before building a monstrosity in his front garden. Wonder why he didn't build it in the back? Although I would imagine that would be as much a nuisance to his neighbours.

Misty
    "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

I'm not surprised the neighbours aren't happy after seeing that picture - what an eye sore!

Perhaps this BMX chappy ought to be asking his LA for a better training ground, he may then be able to get other younger children involved and playing somewhere appropriate instead of in peoples' gardens, streets etc?

Comment

Quite right - I mean, the size of this thing?!!!! It's massive, talk about destroying your view, garden, sunlight/daylight, plants, eyesore as you say Misty - he should be made to take it down straight away. The repetitive noise from the swoosh, swoosh, brake, brake, must be extremely irritating too...

That News Clippet came from the CBBC website out of interest - I think they are trying to drum up support for him as some kind of BMX hero? Also, BMX's aren't as popular as they used to be are they?

Bring back the Chopper Bike! Wayy Hayy! (Flags and leapord skin seats too)

Comment

Working...
        X