No announcement yet.

Tenants from Hell

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tenants from Hell

Just to let you all know that Tenants from Hell is on tonight - I've already set my video for it. I've seen some of the trailers for it and the pictures are a bit gruesome!

Might be worth a watch?

was it any good?

I was stuck down the salt mine! :lol:

Beth, you're always down the salt mine :P

I have just watched it this evening. I felt very sorry for one of the tenants that wasn't named for legal reasons (it was clear they needed a lot of support from the statutory services and failed to get any until very late in the day). The rest of them just had a complete cheek! :huh:

One bloke was renting London apartments for something like £450 pw and then subletting them to tourists for £1,000 pw . Another (a woman in Manchester) was claiming Housing Benefit and seemed to be using that to buy £315 Jimmy Choo shoes :banghead: instead of paying her rent - and had amassed very high arrears at her last two tenancies.

Still have it on video if you want me to save it for you to watch Beth.

Ooo yes! please!!

wanted to watch it but was really busy at work, we normally get to chill a bit on an evening with the service users but there was loads of stuff to catch up on!

Oooops, soz, I spoke too soon. OH has taped over it with that Grant Mitchell thing that was on tonight.