This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On the trail of the Landlord from Hell turned Good

...The seaside town is also where he made his name as a landlord to rival Rachman, acquiring run-down flats and using every possible method - from horse manure in the gardens to power cuts and sending in the heavies - to force out the sitting tenants he called "sc*m". When five people burned to death in one of his alleged properties he denied having anything to do with it but branded the victims "low-life, drug dealers, drug takers and queers".

Read the article in full online at NFHiB!

Not a nice man

I wonder what his motives are behind becoming a Samaritan? They say knowledge is strength I just worry what he might do with the knowledge he gleans from unsuspecting people looking for help.

Misty_cynical_as_ever
    "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

I saw his aquital the other day on the news, a pompous cocky man, who said he did not tell his "men" to kill his ex business partner

he said " I am going to sue everyone" on being asked if he was going to sue for being in prison.

mmmm

Comment

Working...
      X