This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• £2,000 for neighbour checked out by PC

A POLICEMAN has been given a warning after he used the Greater Manchester Police computer to look up a neighbour's details following a row over a dog.

Read the story online at NFH in Britain.

Hmmm .. I've purposefully avoided buying a house next door to a policeman/woman for this very reason ... some are ok, but there are others I wouldn't trust.

FF
    Howard:"You wanna be careful, before you know it you'll wake up in a bush singing songs about brooms"

Vince:"You don't know anything about me. Do you know anything about me?"

Howard:"I know...of you"

Vince:"Yeah, well, if you knew me you'd know that I don't sing songs about brooms...I sing songs about love...

Lovely lady with the eye

Lovely lady with the eye

You've only got one but it's a good one

Lovely lady with the eye, the eye, the eye, the eye, the eye

coming forward on a string, thats not normal, urgh

Yeah! I'm in a band..."

Comment

It sounds as if he got off lightly with a fine and a written warning, it's a complete breach of trust from someone in his position.

He was a real idiot to have told her what he'd done though :blink:

Comment

I'm gobsmacked that he wasn't sacked on the spot!

Somebody asked my husband to check a car registration number on the PNC once and he was horrified, refused adamantly to do it. It's absolutely forbidden!

I suppose Manchester ratepayers only consolation is that it will be a black mark on his record

Misty
        "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

Working...
        X