This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DYS Kilroy "Neighbours at War"?

Kilroy had another NFH show this morning. Did anyone see it?

Someone taped it for me and I watched it this evening. Crikey , interesting people on there and quite bizarre to watch people and seeing the traits we write/ read about on here...

One of the most interesting audience members to watch was the woman who has had a Noise Abatement Order served on her/ her family. Anyone remember the family with the daughter who sang Celine Dion non-stop? That's the one. :blink:

Holly - OMG I remember that one! Noise from hell!!!

Missed it :sad: , but maybe they'll show it as a repeat soon.

Comment

Originally posted by hollygolightly@Nov 12 2003, 11:15 PM

Anyone remember the family with the daughter who sang Celine Dion non-stop? That's the one.* :blink:
      Ooooooh, thanks Holly. Beth said it had been on but I missed it.

Here's the Celine Dion News Article:

http://www.nfh.org.uk/news/index.php?category=2&id=382

Comment

mmmm, I felt a bit sorry for the landlord they were having a go at

he evicted his tennent due to ASB and noise and this woman told him he was wrong as he was just pushing the person to another area to do it again! she said he should of got an asbo etc

he said if hed left it anylonger the whole block of flats would of been wrecked and burnt down!

bet the neighbours were pleased though that he acted, I thought it was a nice change that a landlord had actually done something

also this week after kilroy there are programmes about problems on our streets, quite good today....same stories, anti social kids wrecking homes and cars etc.... :sad:

wanted everyone shown to join the site! :nfh1:

Comment

Working...
        X