Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'Hell neighbour' boy at centre of new row...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Hell neighbour' boy at centre of new row...

A YOUTH was this week at the centre of a second anti-social behaviour row ... five months after moving to a new address.

Read the whole story at NFH in Britain.

goes to prove that you cant just move the problem, you need to re educate people :angry:

from one neighbourhood to another, causing the same sorts of problems

life is never easy :sad:

Comment

Bring back the Riot Act :P

Misty
      "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

I have a certain sympathy for people who think National Service should be brought back...

if these lads leave school without a job or training course to go to, they should be bunged in the army for a couple of years to teach them some discipline and respect, or as long as it takes....
        http://bestsmileys.com/sparkle/1.gif

I decree today that life

Is simply taking and not giving

England is mine - it owes me a living

But ask me why, and I'll spit in your eye

Oh, ask me why, and I'll spit in your eye ~ Morrisey/Marr

Politics is Showbusiness for ugly people ~ Jay Leno

I don't like liars, I don't like cheats. I don't like bullsh***ters. I don't like schmoozers. I don't like ar*e-lickers. ~ Sir Alan Sugar

"Why, Sir, you find no man, at all intellectual, who is willing to leave London. No, Sir, when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford." ~ Samuel Johnson

The secret of success is the capacity to overcome failure ~ Noel Coward

An economist is an expert who will know tomorrow why the things he predicted yesterday didn’t happen today ~ Laurence J. Peter

Always laugh when you can. It is cheap medicine ~ Lord Byron

Better bread with water than cake with trouble ~ Russian Proverb

There is no trouble so great or grave that cannot be much diminished by a cup of tea ~ Bernard-Paul Heroux

Carpe Diem

Give Yourself to It ~ Sue Gadenne

Comment

Why should the nice lads who want to join the army have to put up with them and the trouble they would continue to cause?

As ex-army, married to an ex-soldier with other soldiers in the family I can only agree heartily with that statement.

Boot camp maybe?

Misty
          "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

Boot camp maybe?

He wouldn't last 5 minutes!!! :lol: :lol:

Comment

:lol:

oh yeah, boot camp, thats what i meant...the army isnt there to sort out society's misfits really....

i used to watch an american 'talkshow', who was it now?( not jenny jones or oprah or ricki lake...oooh its going to bug me now) anyway, she used to send little american thugs to boot camp on behalf of their parents...and most of them straightened themselves up after having the experience.

it was quite amazing to see the little G*ts, who had been really giving their parents a hard time, being disrespectful and destructive, getting roared at in their faces by a sergeant major with a big stick in his hand. they would start off all bolshie and ended up tearful quivering wrecks...and the fact that they could be sent back there anytime was a good deterrent...

surely its only a matter of time before someone starts it up here???

I decree today that life

I don't like liars, I don't like cheats. I don't like bullsh***ters. I don't like schmoozers. I don't like ar*e-lickers. ~ Sir Alan Sugar

"Why, Sir, you find no man, at all intellectual, who is willing to leave London. No, Sir, when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford." ~ Samuel Johnson

An economist is an expert who will know tomorrow why the things he predicted yesterday didn’t happen today ~ Laurence J. Peter

There is no trouble so great or grave that cannot be much diminished by a cup of tea ~ Bernard-Paul Heroux

Carpe Diem

Comment

Originally posted by Mistyeyeddreamer@Nov 7 2003, 10:09 PM

Boot camp maybe?

I was just reading what Annabel was saying about US Talk Shows sending kids to Boot camp, I remember seeing a few of those shows........entertaining and life changing for some of the kids for sure!

Is the term Boot Camp primarily a US thing then, does the UK have them or an equivalent officially? Or are we talking of Army based detention type centres instead?!

Comment

why are you interested in setting one up, matthew???? he he i could nominate a few candidates!!

i seem to recall that it was the actual show that set the boot camp up, and that a bazillion disclaimers had to be agreed and signed before the little darlings could be carted off.

otherwise, well you can imagine the deluge of law suits that would follow. tchhahhh.... :badmood:

surely it is only a matter of time before trisha decides she might have a bash at it! or maybe we could email her show and suggest it???? :P

I decree today that life

Carpe Diem

Comment

Working...
                  X