This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lottery winner under investigation

Officials today confirmed they would be contacting Michael Carroll after the lottery millionaire celebrated Bonfire Night by igniting a 30ft tower of rubbish topped with a caravan at his Swaffham home.

Read the story online at NFHiB.

this is the same bloke we have heard about before! he just doesnt get it does he?!!?!

what a wally :rant:

Comment

He sounds as if he's determined to upset as many people as possible, and thinks that because he has money, he can do or say whatever he likes!

Consideration costs nothing, its just a shame that some people don't have the intelligence to have a little.

Comment

I think his neighbours should sue him. Why shoud they lose out financially because of his terrorism? I mean, what will happen if he's taken to court? He'll be fined. Hardly a hardship for him with his nine million!

With luck and with all his hanger's-on he'll be broke in a couple of years or have burnt himself out. I just feel so sorry for his neighbours in the meantime

Misty
        "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

Originally posted by Hazelnut@Nov 6 2003, 10:23 PM

Well, he obviously seems like a relly nice chap doesn't he? :cry:
          I've been restraining myself desperately from crying what an a*se this guy is. So, I'm going to say it, he's a complete a*se! :blink: :huh:

Comment

"It's my field I do what I want".

Isn't this the sort of attitude we read about from so many members at NFHiB of their NFH?

Misty, the neighbours suing him sounds a great idea. Although he has a typical bully-boy response:

he would stab anyone who tried to sponge off him.

Which is probably what he'd think they were doing.

Eejit.

:blink:

He wants to go back to his previous accommodation. :rant:

Comment

Originally posted by hollygolightly@Nov 6 2003, 11:29 PM

He wants to go back to his previous accommodation.* :rant:
              Someone with his attitude will probably be back soon enough That's if HM will take him back! :lol:

Comment

Working...
              X