X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Granny, 95, 'knocked out neighbour...

Found this on my travels:

Granny, 95, 'knocked out neighbour with garden spade'

A 95-year-old German grandmother is facing charges after allegedly knocking out her 77-year-old neighbour with a garden spade.

The two women, from Rodewisch in Saxony, reportedly been arguing over a new fence the elder neighbour, named only as Martha N, had put up.

Her neighbour, Anni D, said the wire fence was allowing rotting apple's from Martha's tree to fall through into her garden.

Police say Martha told officers she'd had enough of the younger woman's nagging and had grabbed the spade, hitting her over the head.

Anni needed treatment for cuts and bruises, and her neighbour is facing assault charges.

Source

Good grief!! They're worse than kids :P

Misty
    "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

Glad she doesn't live near me, I don't think I would have stood a chance! :sport: :box: :smash:

Comment

:lol:

i know i shouldnt laugh!

the moral is, never underestimate a nonagenarian !!!!

(now have i managed to spell that correctly??? )

:P
        http://bestsmileys.com/sparkle/1.gif

I decree today that life

Is simply taking and not giving

England is mine - it owes me a living

But ask me why, and I'll spit in your eye

Oh, ask me why, and I'll spit in your eye ~ Morrisey/Marr

Politics is Showbusiness for ugly people ~ Jay Leno

I don't like liars, I don't like cheats. I don't like bullsh***ters. I don't like schmoozers. I don't like ar*e-lickers. ~ Sir Alan Sugar

"Why, Sir, you find no man, at all intellectual, who is willing to leave London. No, Sir, when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford." ~ Samuel Johnson

The secret of success is the capacity to overcome failure ~ Noel Coward

An economist is an expert who will know tomorrow why the things he predicted yesterday didn’t happen today ~ Laurence J. Peter

Always laugh when you can. It is cheap medicine ~ Lord Byron

Better bread with water than cake with trouble ~ Russian Proverb

There is no trouble so great or grave that cannot be much diminished by a cup of tea ~ Bernard-Paul Heroux

Carpe Diem

Give Yourself to It ~ Sue Gadenne

Comment

Sorry to say I can't help smiling at this too. I know it's not really funny but I just have this mental image of two cartoon grannies slugging it out with garden implements. You could get an arms race, it may start with spades, but there could be strimmers, hovermowers and chainsaws in the shed, not to mention weed killer and slug bait. :nuke:

Comment

I have vivid dreams, involving my red tree pruning saw. Using it Jet Liu style, and watching the pretty colours run down my NFHs throat. It's so sharp you only have to touch it to get cut. I would be doing society a favour. After him poisoning my pet geese, I would feel no remorse. He is nothing but a yellow bXXXXXd.

GOOSEGIRL. :rant: :rant:

Comment

Working...
            X