This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lottery winner defiant in race row

NORFOLK lottery winner Michael Carroll gives his first television interview tonight and says he does not care that he is making his neighbours' lives a misery.

Read the whole story at NFHiB.

I saw him on the news. What an arrogant little s**t.

If I get to heaven I want a word with God about letting him win the lottery!!! :rant: I'll say 'Oi, God! No!'

Misty :P
    "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

a little bit of money and it went to his head :angry:

what could you do with that money?....well I certainly wouldnt choose to use it to make people unhappy, the total opposite in fact.

Money like that was a gift....what ever your beliefs, it was a gift, and gifts should be used wisely.

not torment others

the money here has been used as a powerful weapon! :rant:

Comment

Karma has been kind to him but the wheel of fortune never stops turning

Misty
        "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

:sad:

I saw that blithering idiot too and actually, I really felt down after watching it. :sad:

In fact, I didn't even manage to see the end, I felt so cheesed off . :angry: :frown:

Comment

Working...
          X