This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neighbour from hell's hammer raid on home

A couple who were victims of a nine-year campaign of harassment by their neighbour installed CCTV cameras, security lights and railings to protect their home, a court was told yesterday.

Read the story at NFHiB.

what a horrible person!

glad you got what he deserved, tsk.......it makes me mad :badmood:

fancy all that because of windows over boundries, the other neighbours can at least have two years of peace now.......thats if he doesnt get out for good behavoiur early :angry:

Comment

I hope he's banged up with a real thug who will be his 'nightmare from hell' :badmood: Not to say he isn't a real thug!

Hopefully he'll default on his mortgage and the Rainbow's will get nicer neighbours.

Misty
      "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

It's interesting to read that one of the reasons for sentencing was that he had 'put the person in fear of violence through harassment'.

It makes me wonder why more isn't done for others suffering harassment and threats if it CAN end up with the perpetrator being issued with a custodial sentence.

Comment

Working...
        X