This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Share your rubbish with a neighbour

Residents in Lowestoft who do not have enough room for two wheelie bins are to be asked to share with a neighbour.

Read it online at NFHiB.

What we will be doing is introducing a blue bin and encouraging residents who don't have enough room for it to share with a neighbour

It's a good idea in principle to encourage recycling, but it could spell trouble ahead.... :huh:

Comment

Yep, I agree!

Interesting colours for bins and purpose HE - In West Yorkshire, it's green for recy. stuff, black for normal rubbish.

Come on then, own up, who's got one of those big sticker things on their wheelie-bins?! :P

Comment

I can see trouble there, different houses have different amounts of waste. What happens when someone, decides to put their stuff in and the bin is full. Even more litter, more black bags by the roadside.

Strays ripping open the bags, enviromental health etc. I thought these bins were supposed to hold rubbish in. To stop cats and rats getting to the waste.

GG.

Comment

reminds me of a song I learnt in Brownies!!

dont put your rubbish in my dusbin my dustbin, dont put your rubbish in my dustbin cos my one is full!!!

Comment

I don't think we'll ever have the problem...our local authority doesn't know what a wheelie bin is :lol:

Tri

Comment

Working...
            X