This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lottery winner starts clear-up

Lottery millionaire Michael Carroll has started clearing up a field he owns after complaints from neighbours...

Read the story online at NFHiB.

well its not as if he cant afford a skip!!!!! :P

shame on him I say

if I won the lottery jackpot I would definatly give some money to the local community to tidy it up and make it nice for every one

and of course I wouldnt be working so I would have time for stuff like that, in fact its really tempting to stand out side all day dishing out dog poo bags to people who dont bother......sorry ......different rant!!! :lol:

Comment

There was a two page spread about this in the Daily Mail. One of the neighbours was complaining that he'd been ordered to clear the site up and had failed and the council kept giving him extensions.

Maybe it was the publicity that made the council finally act. I still say God was having a sick joke when he let that yobbo win the lottery :P

Misty
      "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

I know.....

what I could do with even a minuscule fraction of what he won....

When Who Wants to Be a Millionaire came out, I nearly fainted when the first Q was for 100 quid - that was a small fortune as far as I was concerned!

(but that's all by the way :lol: )

Mazza

Comment

Working...
        X