X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neighbour Attack

Hammer attack after street row Sep 15 2003

Mark Hookham Daily Post

A MAN was hit over the head with a hammer following a brawl with a neighbour.

The 37-year-old was treated in Fazakerley Hospital after the disturbance in Beatrice Street, Bootle.

Witnesses say the victim was left lying in a pool of blood on the pavement.

A 35-year old man, who lives in the same street, was arrested on suspicion of assault.

It is believed the arrested man has only recently moved to the street.

A neighbour, who asked to remain anonymous, said: "We came out and just saw him laying there. "There was quite a lot of blood and I put a dressing on it and put him in the recovery position until the ambulance arrived."

Doctors said last night that they believed the 37-year-old man's injuries were not life-threatening.

A police spokesman said: "This is believed to have originated from a dispute involving neighbours."

The incident happened at around 10.25pm on Saturday

http://icliverpool.icnetwork.co.uk/0100new...-name_page.html
    "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

I wonder what that was about then? :huh:

Comment

I wonder if the assailant is a serial NFH who moved there after an eviction. I'm only guessing, but it says he's only recently moved into the street. He obviously didn't take long to make his presence felt. Of course I could be totally wrong.

Misty
      "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

I was thinking along those lines too Misty.

Comment

I cant get the link to work.

Comment

http://icliverpool.icnetwork.co.uk/0100new...-name_page.html

There's the link again. If you can't get to it by clicking, go to www.icliverpool.co.uk, click on news then regional news and it's on page 2. Although the complete story is in my original post.

Misty

Comment

Working...
            X