This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legal bid to shift 'hellish' family

A new legal bid to shift "neighbours from hell" who had subjected a family to a 12-year campaign of intimidation and violence, was launched in court today.

Read the whole news story online at Neighbours From Hell in Britain.

Sounds very scary. I don't know if I could put up with 12 years of 'sectarian' intimidation It's not the ordinary 'run of the mill' type neighbourhood problem is it?

Misty
    "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

i wonder why the council doesnt just evict these people full stop, and never mind rehouse them!
      http://bestsmileys.com/sparkle/1.gif

I decree today that life

Is simply taking and not giving

England is mine - it owes me a living

But ask me why, and I'll spit in your eye

Oh, ask me why, and I'll spit in your eye ~ Morrisey/Marr

Politics is Showbusiness for ugly people ~ Jay Leno

I don't like liars, I don't like cheats. I don't like bullsh***ters. I don't like schmoozers. I don't like ar*e-lickers. ~ Sir Alan Sugar

"Why, Sir, you find no man, at all intellectual, who is willing to leave London. No, Sir, when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford." ~ Samuel Johnson

The secret of success is the capacity to overcome failure ~ Noel Coward

An economist is an expert who will know tomorrow why the things he predicted yesterday didn’t happen today ~ Laurence J. Peter

Always laugh when you can. It is cheap medicine ~ Lord Byron

Better bread with water than cake with trouble ~ Russian Proverb

There is no trouble so great or grave that cannot be much diminished by a cup of tea ~ Bernard-Paul Heroux

Carpe Diem

Give Yourself to It ~ Sue Gadenne

Comment

Working...
      X