This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Street 'is close to being no-go area'

GANGS of teenage thugs are turning a Finsbury street into a "no-go" area, according to residents.

Read the whole story online at Neighbours From Hell in Britain.

Once again, a cul-de-sac!! I think all cul-de-sacs should be razed to the ground!!! Failing that they should set up camps and any thug who thinks it's funny to harass decent people should be locked up until they can learn to behave in a civilized manner! :angry:

Sorry, just lost it for a second

Misty
    "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

Or Crescents Racers like them too And firing vehicles close to houses on them

Comment

Cul-De-Sacs are OK .. as long as there is only one house in it .. yours

FF
        Howard:"You wanna be careful, before you know it you'll wake up in a bush singing songs about brooms"

Vince:"You don't know anything about me. Do you know anything about me?"

Howard:"I know...of you"

Vince:"Yeah, well, if you knew me you'd know that I don't sing songs about brooms...I sing songs about love...

Lovely lady with the eye

Lovely lady with the eye

You've only got one but it's a good one

Lovely lady with the eye, the eye, the eye, the eye, the eye

coming forward on a string, thats not normal, urgh

Yeah! I'm in a band..."

Comment

Isn't that just the same as having a really long driveway??

You could put a draw-bridge halfway down...

Comment

i think the leisure centre has something to do with attracting the yobbos around. this is right in the middle of a very busy area of london near several tube stations and near clerkenwell road and old street. i think the cops need to get in there hard and fast before it turns into a ghetto area.,
            http://bestsmileys.com/sparkle/1.gif

I decree today that life

Is simply taking and not giving

England is mine - it owes me a living

But ask me why, and I'll spit in your eye

Oh, ask me why, and I'll spit in your eye ~ Morrisey/Marr

Politics is Showbusiness for ugly people ~ Jay Leno

I don't like liars, I don't like cheats. I don't like bullsh***ters. I don't like schmoozers. I don't like ar*e-lickers. ~ Sir Alan Sugar

"Why, Sir, you find no man, at all intellectual, who is willing to leave London. No, Sir, when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford." ~ Samuel Johnson

The secret of success is the capacity to overcome failure ~ Noel Coward

An economist is an expert who will know tomorrow why the things he predicted yesterday didn’t happen today ~ Laurence J. Peter

Always laugh when you can. It is cheap medicine ~ Lord Byron

Better bread with water than cake with trouble ~ Russian Proverb

There is no trouble so great or grave that cannot be much diminished by a cup of tea ~ Bernard-Paul Heroux

Carpe Diem

Give Yourself to It ~ Sue Gadenne

Comment

Working...
            X