This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teacher's Racist Jibe Against Neighbour

A teacher's career was hanging in the balance last night after she called her next-door neighbour a "f***ing white South African b*tch"...

Read the full story online at NFHiB.

I'm puzzled. Is the teacher white as well? It says she teaches mixed race children but doesn't mention her colour. But then I suppose the fact that she used the word's 'south african' might be construed as racist.

Remember that college lecturer who was awarded £35,000 because somebody called him 'an Irish pratt'? They said it was racist, well if he was Irish then the Irish part was true. If he wasn't a pratt why was he awarded so much money when other people who have been called much worse can't claim?

As somebody of Irish descent I object!! Does that make me a pratt?

Misty_off_to_seek_legal_advice :P
    "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

Have you got a case Misty? :P

Well, what can you say? If they were offended by what the neighbour said, then fair enough. It works doesn't it? It's a way of getting money.

People here have been called white b**ches. Yes, it's not nice. Could you sue? I don't know, probably/possibly?

I just don't like all the nastiness. It's what's behind it all that's the problem.

Comment

Working...
      X