This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Neighbour From Hell' Keeps Home

A West Hendon 'neighbour from hell who was evicted by a judge has been allowed to keep her flat, provided she does not again become a nuisance to residents.

Read the whole story online at Neighbours From Hell in Britain.

Maybe the shock of almost losing her home will cause her to modify her behaviour. Good luck to her if it does.

Misty
    "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

intresting to see that her clients thought she was from heaven

it goes to show that NFH can put a mask up when ever they want.

this is how they get other people on their side too, like jackyll and hyde

Comment

I didn't think a Judge would grant possession when this story was posted originally .

I agree, if she has had a fright and changes her behaviour all well and good.

If she doesn't, then lets wait to see what happens next.

Comment

Yes Holly, it would have been just a bit too radical, too groundbreaking, too amazing if the original possession order had stood.

Nevertheless she surely must realise how close she came to losing everything and perhaps she will now keep herself to herself and concentrate on caring for her clients instead of terrorising her neighbours.

I have my doubts as I sincerely believe that the more extreme NFH have behavioural problems that simply evicting them will not cure.
          http://bestsmileys.com/sparkle/1.gif

I decree today that life

Is simply taking and not giving

England is mine - it owes me a living

But ask me why, and I'll spit in your eye

Oh, ask me why, and I'll spit in your eye ~ Morrisey/Marr

Politics is Showbusiness for ugly people ~ Jay Leno

I don't like liars, I don't like cheats. I don't like bullsh***ters. I don't like schmoozers. I don't like ar*e-lickers. ~ Sir Alan Sugar

"Why, Sir, you find no man, at all intellectual, who is willing to leave London. No, Sir, when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford." ~ Samuel Johnson

The secret of success is the capacity to overcome failure ~ Noel Coward

An economist is an expert who will know tomorrow why the things he predicted yesterday didn’t happen today ~ Laurence J. Peter

Always laugh when you can. It is cheap medicine ~ Lord Byron

Better bread with water than cake with trouble ~ Russian Proverb

There is no trouble so great or grave that cannot be much diminished by a cup of tea ~ Bernard-Paul Heroux

Carpe Diem

Give Yourself to It ~ Sue Gadenne

Comment

Working...
          X