This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yobs Threw Block Through Window

A CARLISLE pensioner believes a gang of teenage thugs deliberately targeted his home...

Read the entire story online.

I hope they catch the thugs. But unless they confess or the police have eye witnesses then nothing will happen. This is becoming more and more common, if you stand up to these young thugs you end up a target, believe me, I've been there!

Same thing happened to a friend of mine earlier this year, she lives in Bedford and as far as she knows neither she nor her partner have done anything to anybody. Luckily nobody was hurt, but the thugs got away with it because there were no witnesses.

I just hope the police put more patrols in the area because I doubt this will be the only episode this poor man will have to endure, he's now a target

Misty
    "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

Sad world - someone helps someone and they take cruddy consequences like this...

Any wonder why people do 'ignore' things going on around them sometimes eh. :mellow:

Comment

Working...
      X