This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neighbour Stabbed In Row Over Garden Fence

A MAN was today recovering in hospital after being stabbed with a kitchen knife when a row with neighbours over a fence spiralled out of control.

Read the story in the news section at NFH in Britain.

It's really shocking to hear news like this.

I hope he makes a swift recovery and that the fencing problem can somehow be resolved.

Comment

itrs a shame that they couldnt have found this forum, before things deteriorated to such an extent... to be stabbed in the back as well...vicious
      http://bestsmileys.com/sparkle/1.gif

I decree today that life

Is simply taking and not giving

England is mine - it owes me a living

But ask me why, and I'll spit in your eye

Oh, ask me why, and I'll spit in your eye ~ Morrisey/Marr

Politics is Showbusiness for ugly people ~ Jay Leno

I don't like liars, I don't like cheats. I don't like bullsh***ters. I don't like schmoozers. I don't like ar*e-lickers. ~ Sir Alan Sugar

"Why, Sir, you find no man, at all intellectual, who is willing to leave London. No, Sir, when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford." ~ Samuel Johnson

The secret of success is the capacity to overcome failure ~ Noel Coward

An economist is an expert who will know tomorrow why the things he predicted yesterday didn’t happen today ~ Laurence J. Peter

Always laugh when you can. It is cheap medicine ~ Lord Byron

Better bread with water than cake with trouble ~ Russian Proverb

There is no trouble so great or grave that cannot be much diminished by a cup of tea ~ Bernard-Paul Heroux

Carpe Diem

Give Yourself to It ~ Sue Gadenne

Comment

We all know that people may disagree on things, but it just goes to show how low people will go. To stab somebody in the back (literally) is one of the most cowardly things a person can do.

Tri

Comment

One man has been charged with attempted murder and another with causing actual bodily harm.

That's a bit puzzling. Do you think that refers to the stabber and the stabbed? If so, it seems it might have been six of one half a dozen of the other. I don't think we've been given the full story here.

Misty
          "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

Working...
          X