This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Neighbour From Hell' Is Staying

A 'NEIGHBOUR from hell' has won her battle to stay in the home where she helped a drug user take a fatal overdose last year.

Read the whole story online at NFH in Britain.

If NFH has truly changed her ways then a second chance might help. It's possible that the death of the other person has affected her in some way and made her change her ways.

However, pardon me for being skeptical. :P

Misty
    "Almost anything you do will seem insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. You must be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

the defendant should be given a last chance

I have to say that the District Judges I work with are very aware of neighbour-related problems and really do consider all the facts.

Of course the neighbours who have suffered will be disappointed, rightly so, but if this person starts causing a nuisance again then Signpost Housing can start proceedings for a Bailiffs Warrant to be executed. The DJ said "last chance", and that remark will be on file. It's unlikely that the Warrant would be suspended if the behaviour continues in any way.

On the other hand, perhaps this person has changed - in which case the nuisance has ceased.

Comment

ahem, how come this person isnt in prison????????????

its one step forward one giant step backwards for the poor neighbourhood.

one last chance??? what, to aid and abbet the death of some other hapless druggie.
        http://bestsmileys.com/sparkle/1.gif

I decree today that life

Is simply taking and not giving

England is mine - it owes me a living

But ask me why, and I'll spit in your eye

Oh, ask me why, and I'll spit in your eye ~ Morrisey/Marr

Politics is Showbusiness for ugly people ~ Jay Leno

I don't like liars, I don't like cheats. I don't like bullsh***ters. I don't like schmoozers. I don't like ar*e-lickers. ~ Sir Alan Sugar

"Why, Sir, you find no man, at all intellectual, who is willing to leave London. No, Sir, when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford." ~ Samuel Johnson

The secret of success is the capacity to overcome failure ~ Noel Coward

An economist is an expert who will know tomorrow why the things he predicted yesterday didn’t happen today ~ Laurence J. Peter

Always laugh when you can. It is cheap medicine ~ Lord Byron

Better bread with water than cake with trouble ~ Russian Proverb

There is no trouble so great or grave that cannot be much diminished by a cup of tea ~ Bernard-Paul Heroux

Carpe Diem

Give Yourself to It ~ Sue Gadenne

Comment

Working...
        X